Re: Hot Pursuit Remastered error: There's a problem with your game's setup. Rein

by errorflash

Original Post

Hot Pursuit Remastered error: There's a problem with your game's setup. Reinstal

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hello, I bought and downloaded this game via Steam back in December, but I haven’t been able to play it. Whenever I launch, it doesn't start and I get this error: "There is a problem with your game's set up. Please reinstall your game."

I have tried everything I've been able to find online:

I have also attached a screenshot of my PC info.

What am I missing? This has to be a bug. Please help me. Anyone.

Thank you

Message 1 of 4 (2,987 Views)

Re: Hot Pursuit Remastered error: There's a problem with your game's setup. Rein

Community Manager

@Kingsident 

Fairly sure the error relates to missing VC++ files, make sure you have installed both the x86 and x64 versions of each.

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 4 (2,976 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_Barry wrote:

@Kingsident 

Fairly sure the error relates to missing VC++ files, make sure you have installed both the x86 and x64 versions of each.

Thanks.

I did. I swear I have. Look in the screenshots. I have both x64 and x86 of all VC++ files

Message 3 of 4 (2,974 Views)

★ Novice

Same Problem! 

It was possible to Play 1 time. i must reinstall my Windows 11 system now i have at the installation the same problem!

Windows 11 Pro newest Version, Driver, Updates etc...

Nvidia RTX3080

AMD Ryzen 9 9500X

ASRock B550 Pro4

Message 4 of 4 (2,942 Views)