Helicopter Buff

by hitman33k2

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Helicopter Buff

★★★ Newbie

Could something finally be done about the helicopter in the game? They from the start have always been mostly useless and any driver ever beginners are easily able to avoid their spike strips, they are at the most a small hindrance.  I think an easy way to fix this would to have the helicopter drop the spike strip slightly to the left, right, or middle of the road at random so that they are no so predictable this could finally shake up the gameplay and have the helicopters finally mater.

Message 1 of 2 (702 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Helicopter Buff

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @hitman33k2 Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass this on to the team.

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (635 Views)

All Replies

Re: Helicopter Buff

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @hitman33k2 Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your feedback. I'll pass this on to the team.

EA_Joz

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 2 (636 Views)