Game Won't Load

by LordGazma

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game Won't Load

★★★ Newbie

Just purchased NFSHP: Remastered through Steam and am having all kinds of trouble getting the game to load.  When I try and launch it, either through Steam, the EA App, or from the desktop shortcut, it brings up the EA App and says it's launching, then the launching screen goes away and it goes back to the EA App homescreen.  The EA App launcher is installed and signed into my account.  I have tried everything that I can find online, disabling Full screen, running with admin rights, updating graphics driver, clearing the EA cache, I've even uninstalled it and redownloaded it, all to no avail.  My wife who also purchased it through Steam is able to play it on her computer without any issues.  I've tried signing into my account on her computer and got the same results (launcher says it's loading the crashes and goes back to the homepage).  I have spent 3 hours so far fighting with this and am getting extremely frustrated.  Does anyone have any other suggestions?

Message 1 of 2 (714 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game Won't Load

★★★ Newbie

Solved my own issue.  Used Revo uninstaller to remove NFSHP Remastered and EA App, scanned registry for extra entries and deleted remaining folders.  Then reinstalled the EA App of the EA website (Not through steam) and redownloaded NFSHP from Steam and the game worked.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (647 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game Won't Load

★★★ Newbie

Solved my own issue.  Used Revo uninstaller to remove NFSHP Remastered and EA App, scanned registry for extra entries and deleted remaining folders.  Then reinstalled the EA App of the EA website (Not through steam) and redownloaded NFSHP from Steam and the game worked.

Message 2 of 2 (648 Views)