Do I have to buy Remastered again or given complimentary for 2010 version owners

by Kamil93

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Do I have to buy Remastered again or given complimentary for 2010 version owners

★★ Novice

Hi there

I want a clarification and haven't found any necessary information somewhere.  I'm the owner of Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (2010). Am I eligible to get remastered version as complimentary, or do I have to buy remastered version again?

Thanks for the answers.

Message 1 of 3 (638 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Do I have to buy Remastered again or given complimentary for 2010 version ow

★★★ Pro
@Kamil93 You need too buy it again, since this remaster is for Xbox one and PS4 plus it has cross play. And you get those DLCS that werent aviable for pc original version.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (583 Views)

All Replies

Re: Do I have to buy Remastered again or given complimentary for 2010 version ow

★★★★ Pro
@Kamil93 You have to buy again.EA doesn't say anything about free games for anyone.
Message 2 of 3 (603 Views)

★★★ Pro
@Kamil93 You need too buy it again, since this remaster is for Xbox one and PS4 plus it has cross play. And you get those DLCS that werent aviable for pc original version.
Message 3 of 3 (584 Views)