Re: Cut Scenes

by yubetcha

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Cut Scenes

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Please tell me there is a way to not use cut scenes in Hot Pursuit Remastered. I am sick and tired of crashing a half second after coming out of them! They were not a good idea, IMO. We should be immune to all crashes for 2 or 3 seconds after coming out of one. Besides, I am perfectly capable of seeing a cop sitting on the side of the road without them. Is there a way to turn them off?

Message 1 of 3 (742 Views)

Accepted Solution

@yubetcha There is no way to turn off crash cams in NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 Remastered, as annoying as these can be unfortunately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (694 Views)

All Replies

@yubetcha There is no way to turn off crash cams in NFS Hot Pursuit 2010 Remastered, as annoying as these can be unfortunately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 2 of 3 (695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thank you. As you probably know, they are very annoying and should have been optional. I have used this developer's games for many years, but this really leaves a bad taste in my mouth. They don't make the developer look good IMO.

Message 3 of 3 (684 Views)