Cannot connect to EA game server / NFS Hot Poursuit / PS3 for 3 days now ...

by dalan64

Original Post

★ Novice

Any know issue ?

Regards , Dalan64

Message 1 of 9 (2,244 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to EA game server / NFS Hot Poursuit / PS3 for 3 days now ...

Community Manager

@dalan64 

No issue on our side currently. Check the following links for connectivity info and help, thanks.

http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic

http://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-playstation

barry.png
Message 2 of 9 (2,211 Views)

Re: Cannot connect to EA game server / NFS Hot Poursuit / PS3 for 3 days now ...

★ Novice

Thanks for your reply ...

we are a lot getting this game connectivity problems ...

Most Wanted gives no error ...

Any idea why pls ?

Regards , Dalan64

Message 3 of 9 (2,203 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Hey Dalan, I think (not sure if it's true) that the Need For Speed Hot Pursuit (2010) servers are still running but not supported. Also Most Wanted is been run on different servers, that's why that game doesn't give any errors. But I did some googling and it may help you and your friend to search for a game at the same time. There are not many people still playing Hot Pursuit (2010) so there is a great chance of getting in the same lobby. Hope this helped, if not please reply on this post. Standard smile

Message 4 of 9 (2,127 Views)

EA Community Manager

Looks like there was a required PS3 Update. 
Have you updated your PS3 and tried since? 

Message 5 of 9 (2,065 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Dear , 

yes my PS3 is updated ...

i will ask other friends playing PS3 hotpoursuit if they are still getting the connection issue ...

Thanks for your reply

regards , Alain.

Message 6 of 9 (2,019 Views)

★★★ Newbie

In a sort-of related follow-up to this thread. I'm unable to connect to the Autolog servers on Xbox360 as well, the game freezes for 2-3 minutes on booting up until announcing it can't connect and switches to offline mode only.

This is a fresh install of the game, all updates have been downloaded and I have no other connectivity issues. Seems the servers have gone offline to me - whether intentional or just through lack of maintenance.

Message 7 of 9 (1,811 Views)

★ Novice

Hi Thanks , can be those old servers are offline now , indeed ... Will check again later and will update ...

Regards , Dalan64

Message 8 of 9 (1,800 Views)

★ Novice

Hi All ,

Server NFS 2010 is up and running back ...

Regards , and enjoy !

Dalan64.

Message 9 of 9 (1,635 Views)