Re: Can't play Need for Speed via Xbox Game Pass w/ Controller‎

by EA_Joz

Original Post

Can't play Need for Speed via Xbox Game Pass w/ Controller‎

★★★ Newbie

Yeah. No option to leave review on Xbox app for this game either.

Message 1 of 4 (1,088 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey there @D-drive Are you trying to play on the Xbox console or PC? Are you getting any errors?

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 2 of 4 (1,061 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The Xbox app is only available on PC.

No errors, just fails to recognize. Xbox controller plugged directly to PC. Controller works fine in other games, including navigating the Xbox app to select the game.

I’ve tried both connecting the controller prior to launching & while the game is running.

Let me know if there is an issue on my end.

Also, why is there no option to leave game reviews on the Xbox app for any EA games?

Message 3 of 4 (1,046 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@D-drive Thank you for your response. What kind of controller are you using? Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S controller?

In regard to your other question, my advice would be to contact Xbox support about reviews on the Xbox app for EA games.

Joz.png
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey! If a post Answered your question, please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Want to learn more on how to level-up and become a Hero for the AHQ? Learn more about it here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#ranks
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 4 of 4 (1,039 Views)