It has been over a month since the last patch update and this game is still buggy as all hell on earth with the previous patch not fixing most of the listed issues. Not to mention Chris Roberts literally confirmed in an interview the game is supposed to have wrap editor coming post launch yet we still have no word on this. The wrap editor is literally hidden in game files as well.
If someone from official EA staff can give a quick update that would be helpful since literally everything went silence after Christmas break...
January - last edited January
@EA_DavidThank's for the reply! Please let us know if there is any new info asap. The amount of silence from the devs and the CMs is worrying.
Edit: Might as well relist the bugs
1. Single player STILL crashes when Autolog is turned on if you have too many friends on friends list (this is a biggy bc speedwall is useless!)
2. Cars spawn on top of each other at start of MW mode
3. Traffic cars have massive desync. They either pop out of nowhere or are invisible.
4. Broken HP meter in MW mode when spectating players. This happens since patch 1 got released.
5. Broken loading screen online. Also happens since patch 1 released.