Who is Your Favorite NFL Team??

by NatureBoy2323

Original Post

Who is Your Favorite NFL Team??

The Las Vegas Raiders are my favorite team. I'm hoping with all of the offseason moves they made, the Raiders will make some noise in the upcoming season. What about you? Who is your favorite team and how do you think they will do this year??

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 1 of 3 (1,104 Views)

Re: Who is Your Favorite NFL Team??

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Green Bay Packers over here. Even with losing Davante Adams and MVS, they have a good offense with the back-to-back MVP leading it. Its defense is loaded this year, with the worst starter being Preston Smith, who is by no means bad. David Bakhtiari and Jaire Alexander are back and Quay Walker, Christian Watson, and Devonte Wyatt are good additions in the 1st and 2nd rounds. The special teams will be much better with the addition of a previous interim head coach as the coordinator. Overall, I think this team is better than last year, when a blocked punt was the only thing that looked to be able to stop them from reaching the Super Bowl.

Message 2 of 3 (1,038 Views)

Re: Who is Your Favorite NFL Team??

[ Edited ]
Champion

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, have been a fan of them ever since the Dungy Era. I feel if Culverhouse wasn't greedy back in the 80s, and, they would have had a great system after Doug Williams where they drafted Steve Young in the supplemental draft. Then you have Bo Jackson that was drafted when Ricky Bell and James Wilder, Sr were around.

Message 3 of 3 (1,019 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help