Weekly NFL Season Discussion: Week 9

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Weekly NFL Season Discussion: Week 9

Community Manager
Hey, NFL fans!

This is the discussion thread for Week 9 of the NFL. Here is the schedule for this week here.

• What games are you planning to watch?
  • Any bold predictions?
  • Any players others should keep an eye on?
  • What's on your mind for this week in the NFL?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 1 of 2 (952 Views)

Re: Weekly NFL Season Discussion: Week 9

Week 9! This is the week I have been looking for all season long! I have tickets and will be attending the Raiders vs Jags game. This will be my first time seeing the Silver and Black in person. I have a goal to one day attend a Raiders' home game one day. But for now, I am excited for Sunday's game!

In other NFL games, the Rams travel to Tampa to play the Bucs. Both teams need the win to have any hopes of a playoff berth. The Bills vs Jets should be a good one as well. It will be interesting to see if the Eagles can make it to 8-0 with a win over the Texans. What games are you looking forward to this weekend?

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 2 of 2 (677 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help