upgrades and customizations

by Bob1389350

Original Post

upgrades and customizations

★ Novice

I dont know if any of the developers or engineers see this but I believe Need for speed needs to try incorporating a "Loot" system. Reward several different variations of parts and customizations you can win at random for races, online or offline.  You can still have your special parts you can purchase that can help you grow when you need but you want to try winning special variant parts from races. I think getting random parts for any placement in the race should be possible but the further back you finish the less rare the items become. Podium races will get you the highest chance for that rarest stuff, but i feel like you shouldnt take away the possibility of getting a somewhat unique item even if you dont get a podium finish for those who struggle to get podium. Make it where you can sell the items you know you dont want to help you purchase things you do want. 

And just came to mind maybe have a "Black Market" available so people that have rare items they dont and want to sell to someone who can use them. 

Message 1 of 2 (514 Views)

Re: upgrades and customizations

★★★★ Apprentice
@Bob1389350 That's a geat idea, I like it!
Message 2 of 2 (433 Views)