"All progress lost" one cause and solution that I was find

by ANDIxHR

Original Post

"All progress lost" one cause and solution that I was find

★ Apprentice

I lost all my progress in NFS Heat ( career, cars,money... ), the game was start from begining.

That happend after I turn on ransomware protection in windows 11 ( default is off ).

When I get menu screen and I see that I immediately exit the game and turn off ransomware protection, restart PC and when I get back in the game, everything was turn back to normal.

So if someone have the same cause, just turn off ransomware protection and check the game if you get back everything you think that you losse.

Not shure, but I think it is important that you not start playing game from scrach and then you try this... maybe the game will start creating new data and you could loose previous so immediately when you see that you progress is lost, exit the game and turn off ransomware protection and restart the PC.

I woud like to known if someone knows,  wich folder we need to exclude in ransomware protection so that this problem with "lost data" not repead again so that we may have ransomware protection on !

Message 1 of 1 (550 Views)