Re: pc and playstation game data

by EA_Illium

Original Post

Accepted Solution

pc and playstation game data

★ Novice

hello, i would like to ask that is my game data same in pc and playstation, i mean like if i play some game for example, Need for speed heat if i play it on pc and then i wanna go play it on ps4 and i log in with my ea account so is the game same on pc and ps4 or do i have to start over yhe whole game???

Message 1 of 3 (843 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@kontss1002 To confirm NFS Heat does not support cross-save. This means moving to a different platform will not carry over progress or saves.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (618 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@kontss1002 To confirm NFS Heat does not support cross-save. This means moving to a different platform will not carry over progress or saves.

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 3 (619 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium i also moved from ps4 tp pc bought the game all over again on pc and my data is not save i dont think is fair i have to start all over
Message 3 of 3 (361 Views)