Re: is this the viciousness of developer? i want to turn off the cars on the roa

by motors

Original Post

is this the viciousness of developer? i want to turn off the cars on the road.

★★★★ Novice

i hate those vicious cars, they will always slow down or stop at the accurate location according to your speed and route just to block you. and i want to play some race at night without thoese cars like daytime.

Message 1 of 11 (1,017 Views)

Re: is this the viciousness of developer? i want to turn off the cars on the roa

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@BWV847 

Yep it seems like it. 

The developers could easily fix the issues with traffic, but no.  The developers could easily fix the issues with the AI's bad driving, but no.  The developers could easily increase the spawning distance of traffic, but no.  The developers could easily fix the issues with the AI cops, but no.

So yes, IMO it's vicious development choices aimed at irritating players.

Message 2 of 11 (950 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@BWV847 I have found that traffic has got a lot worst after the latest update and also noticed that it is much harder getting to level 5 heat at night.
Message 3 of 11 (914 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I havent had any issues getting to heat 5 since the update

Yet.... I cant help but nerd rage quit the game because a vehicle spawned right in front of me and dropped me from first place to last

Or when cops randomly spawn at an event that you are about to join....

or when you hit an invisible wall and drops you from 200 to 50

ect ect ect

So much backtracking since NFS Payback its ridiculous 

Message 4 of 11 (872 Views)

★★★★ Novice

LOLit seems like once you hit the car that gets intentionally put in your path the game puts car after car after car in your way! You can often see them spawn literally right in front of you at times! Right now I’m trying to clear out my long jump challenges and many times it’s not the jump itself that’s the challenge, but it’s getting around the car that’s intentionally right in front of the ramp that’s the challenge...very frustrating! 🥴🤪😡

Message 5 of 11 (831 Views)

★★ Expert

@BWV847 

Leave it to Ghost to make the game worse after another failed update to the game.

They fix other issues but only to make other problems increase and just making driving that more un-fun! 

People still losing Money too and Rep and yes the A.I cars have become dumber but thankfully I'm skilled enough to get around them!

It's always a joy to have cars stop in front of me when I'm going top speed and I have a blink of an eye to move or crash!  LOL

The game has been plagued with these kinds of issues since the game hit the showroom floor on opening day!  

I wonder if EA is going to Fire ghost studios and critien Studios deal is going to take effect soon or has it been made official???

If anyone knows let me know. 

Have a good day. 

Message 6 of 11 (734 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@BLVD69 

It's taken affect, however to show what's written between the lines.  Ghost = Criterion, Criterion = Ghost.  The only difference is the name, and probably a change in the team leader, but what do I know.

Message 7 of 11 (688 Views)

★★ Expert

@ZeroMcDol 

Yes, I believe your 100% correct on that.

Well, thanks for the heads up validation on the news! 

Have a pleasant day. 

Message 8 of 11 (673 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@ZeroMcDol Ghost=Coreless Criterion=Current Fake Criterion
Message 9 of 11 (598 Views)

★★★★ Guide

Haha true true.  I agree.

Message 10 of 11 (575 Views)