Wrongfully Banned

by 123catcatkat

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Wrongfully Banned

★★★ Newbie

EA has wrongfully banned me without reason. Before someone replies telling me to fill out an application or send out another email, I’m not interested in getting another vague automated response. I’ve appealed to my ban twice and it has been declined both times. At this point, I’m convinced a bot is handling my cases. No one has asked me any questions, no one has given me any information, everything has been slack. 

I’m assuming that you lot find it easier to ban players on a whim, not look into it as much as you should, and then move on with your lives, rather than do your job. Prove me wrong. Customer service, service to the customer.

At the very least, tell me why I was banned. When checking the ban history, the bit that says “reason” is quite literally blank. Never have I had an experience as sloppy as this. I’ve never been banned on any other gaming platform, and any time I’ve ever needed help with something from any other game company, I’ve gotten it from a real person. The contrast is nothing short of pathetic. 

I enjoy playing EA games, this is why I would like to get this resolved. If someone could please reply with something that genuinely helps, I would appreciate that. I would just like to chat with a real person; it does not have to be over the phone, we can email. If this is not possible, I ask for a refund of roughly $45, the amount I have spent on EA, as I will not be supporting anymore.

Message 1 of 7 (575 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Wrongfully Banned

Community Manager

Hi there, @123catcatkat 

You should have received an email with the general reason for the ban. If you're not seeing that, try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They should be able to give you more information. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 7 (563 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @123catcatkat 

You should have received an email with the general reason for the ban. If you're not seeing that, try messaging @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They should be able to give you more information. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 7 (564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I did, it was just incredibly vague. Thanks for trying to help anyways.

Message 3 of 7 (558 Views)

Community Manager

@123catcatkat 

Yes. It will be vague, but they can give you a general reason for the ban. Please reach out if you have any other issues. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 7 (551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Actually, I would still like to know why I’ve been banned. It’s impossible for me to appeal to the ban when I still have no idea of what caused it.

I don’t understand why this process is so complicated, nor why I’m unable to contact anyone who has access to this information. If there is someone who I can directly message/call/email, I would like to know. 

Again, here is the screenshot of my ban history. As you can see, the bit that says “reason” is still blank. The ban is still active and I have done nothing wrong. Is it even possible to get unbanned from EA or is this a hopeless cause? 

It would be helpful if you could directly answer all the questions I have and not ignore some of them. To reiterate, I would like to know: 

1. Why was I banned?

2. Who has the information of why I was banned?

3. How can I directly contact them? 

4. Is it possible for me to get unbanned? 

Thank you. 

Message 5 of 7 (482 Views)

Community Manager

@123catcatkat 

You can still appeal the ban. ToS will see the ban on your account and investigate it. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 7 (478 Views)

★★★★ Guide
@EA_Aljo cheater should be banned, esp in racing game. it is worst than shooting game cheating
Message 7 of 7 (423 Views)