Won’t connect to EA servers

by NEBERASKA01

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Won’t connect to EA servers

★★★ Newbie

I play on Xbox and for some reason none of my EA games let me load in or play any of them. I start loading in then it pops up with an error that says unable to connect to EA servers I have looked it up everywhere and haven’t found a working solution yet. PLEASE HELP!!!

Message 1 of 6 (672 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Won’t connect to EA servers

Community Manager

Hi there, @NEBERASKA01.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (619 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @NEBERASKA01.

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 6 (620 Views)

★ Novice

Yooo need help email is [edit: email address removed]

gamertag BigWASSO won’t let me connect to ea but I’m paying subscription wtf yo

Message 3 of 6 (429 Views)

Community Manager

@bigwasso89 

The servers were down for a while, but they should be back up now. Are you still unable to connect?

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 6 (418 Views)

★ Novice

Still can’t says account has been disabled. I haven’t had an ea account in years and barely renewed my subscription when I bought madden 21 a couple days ago

Message 5 of 6 (412 Views)

Community Manager

@bigwasso89 

For help with your account being disabled, please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor here: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/new/. You can also go to facebook.com/eahelphub to get in touch with support. They'll look into this for you. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 6 (410 Views)