Re: Why not support the NFS franchise?

by BLVD69

Original Post

Why not support the NFS franchise?

★★ Pro

The Need For Speed franchise is almost dying, because most of us are now in frustration with most of the titles, mostly from Rivals to Heat. Hot pursuit, yeah, might be okay, but people mostly prefer Heat, and we're really in frustration in the game as well, and if the same thing from Heat happens again with NFS 2022, then it might be over. It could be the last chance of the NFS title and if it fails again, then the NFS franchise is doomed. Players would never play NFS again. So please help continue to support the NFS franchise in order not to fail. Forza has the best franchise because Microsoft doesn't want it to fail like the NFS franchise, otherwise people won't play Forza games, including Forza Horizon 5, if the franchise is like what happened to NFS. But I think NFS and Forza are trying to ceompete, but Forza is winning.

Message 1 of 7 (1,532 Views)

★★ Expert

@Chizou2023 

The NFS Franchise has been through the mud & then some!

For NFS to be taken seriously again this franchise will need a major overhaul

to even compete with the racing games on the market of today!

My recommendation is for NFS to bring the old retro open road feel of the game back!

They need to make the Game MMO and they need to make it a completed game on day one of release! 

Also, Dev updates should be in the game at least two times a month every month to keep the game fresh!

All storylines need to be removed from this franchise!

The game should just open with players having to race in events with friends or online players & AI cars

to advance new tracks to open along with winning parts!

Also, the game has to be 100% free play for parts & no Tokens in the game! 

EA has a long road ahead of them if they want a true legend game that will bring back their audience! 

Well, just my humble thoughts. 

Have a great day. 

(Community Reminder)

Like an Answer give XP

Correct Answers for Your Thread Give Person The Solution Credit 

Message 2 of 7 (1,327 Views)

★★★ Pro
@BLVD69 I completly agree man, NFS need too return back too simple racing again. Kinda like what FH games does so greatly, MMO could work if it where set in a big open world with mostly epic scenery. Mayby a track and a city for those who would love that, and we could have both stock supercars and tuned cars.
Message 3 of 7 (1,303 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 FH already gone too far with the RPG gameplay.Rarity of cars/more houses than ever and weird looking clothes ruined the simple gameplay that was almost perfect in FH2.
Message 4 of 7 (1,294 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GK3512 Yeah Playground studio went woke with the latest one,plus they took it too far with the clothes thing. Honestly i rather prefer see NFS return too track racing,because what bored me with HP 10 and Rivals was the big empty worlds.
Message 5 of 7 (1,278 Views)

★★★ Newbie

If you remove the story out of a game you change the whole game. It would go from need for speed to like street racing legends or something along those lines. It wouldn't be good for the franchise. It would go from the best street racing game series to another random car on road with bad graphics game. It would drop below Forza instead of competing with it.

Message 6 of 7 (1,226 Views)

★★★ Pro
@TriforceGamer42 Sorry but i disagree NFS actually got famous for beeing a pure racing game with the cars as the lead role. Plus it had showcase videos and infos on the diffrent cars, so you could actually learn something.

Plus the chav games isent really NFS its FF with the NFS badge on thats it, it has never had anything too do with Need For speed. The real true nfs is NFS 94 2 SE NFS3 Hot Pursuit High Stakes\Road Challenge Porsche Unleashed. Those games are the real true NFS DNA, i would rather see it return too that roots then still chasing this outdated chav trend.
Message 7 of 7 (1,035 Views)