We need this car in the next NFS game (The Yamaha OX99-11)

by Chizou2023

Original Post

We need this car in the next NFS game (The Yamaha OX99-11)

★★ Pro

When the NFS 2022 comes, I hope EA and Criterion would add this car soon. I'm not sure, cause theres also need to be licensing. Besides, this car was dead 30 years ago. Well, not really dead, cause there was videos about this car as I've seen on YouTube. It even made a really wild sound when it was going over 10,000 rpm, which was wilder than the McLaren F1. And I'm also sure it's faster than the McLaren F1. Btw, this car still survived.

It's just that it never went into production due to the economic crisis and inflation in Japan, 1992. I mean like, we still could license and add this car, right? The Nissan Skyline R32, R33, and R34 are too old, and I think it's out of production. But they still managed to add these cars in the game.

Here's an example; a car that's not street legal is the Lamborghini Egoista. It's not street legal, but it was added in Asphalt 9, as a street racing car with an F1 appearance. The Sesto Elemento is also not street legal, but they added it in NFS No Limits as a street racing car, even they added it in the NFS movie. Another example is the Ford Formula Ecoboost 200, well that car is street legal tho, but it never went into production. But they were able to add it in Forza Motorsport 5.

There are many cars that are not street legal, or they are street legal but never went into production. But some games still add them. I mean c'mon, NFS is just a fiction. We don't need to be "too realistic"? I feel like Yamaha's first sports car is street legal, but never went into production. But can we just try adding it in the game please? Besides, these street racing games are just fiction.

The Forgotten OX99-11 Was Yamaha's Attempt to Build a V12-Powered Supercar  - autoevolution

https://www.autoevolution.com/news/the-forgotten-ox99-11-was-yamahas-attempt-to-build-a-v12-powered-...

Message 1 of 1 (524 Views)