Under the Hood: Turning up the Heat

by BenWalke

Original Post

Re: Under the Hood: Turning up the Heat

★★★ Newbie

I hope it’s NFS underground because if it’s anything else I’m a be hella pissed!

Message 11 of 272 (4,173 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Let’s go 

Message 12 of 272 (4,164 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

Sick

Message 13 of 272 (4,153 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Add Local Play Again!!

Message 14 of 272 (4,140 Views)

★★★ Novice

Please make it so that we have the option to be the cop! I loved games like Need For Speed Hot Pursuit. Give us the Iconic Ford Crown Victoria,  Dodge Charger, Ford Explorer, Ford Expidition. Let's us call for back up cars, road blocks etc. Let us customize the police cars. Different appearance options for the emergency lights, push bars, maybe even antennas. Anyways guys keep up the good work, and please dont forget about the side of the community that wants to actually be the cop.

Message 15 of 272 (4,121 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i guess its be a great comeback to ''gold era''

Message 16 of 272 (4,115 Views)

★★ Novice

Make something special this year guys!, we all are wating to see the new game, which will bring us, to the old times, like nfs u2, most wanted 2005! we know you can do it! just do it!

Message 17 of 272 (4,096 Views)

★ Apprentice
For me, especially since you mention "25 Years of NFS", It's important to look back at the 90's, The history of Need For Speed.

Besides Cars and Customization, think about the great oldskool electronic music from Rom Di Prisco, Saki Kaskas to name a few.
Message 18 of 272 (4,092 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm sure most people can agree but NFS 2019 with underground 2 type story (proper streetracing) and payback customization and more would make a great game

Message 19 of 272 (4,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Façam a coisa certa. Escutem a comunidade. Sejam mais humildes e escutem o que nós dizemos. Se for para fazer um jogo teste igual o NSF 2015 e Payback, é melhor trazer um Underground 3. 

Nós queremos todos os carros. De Eclipse 1995 à La Ferrari 2018. Nós queremos liberdade para customizar os carros. Não apenas lanternas dianteiras mudando de cor. Não equipamentos em que você só consegue colocar em um carro especifico. Nós queremos customizar tudo no carro. Trocar o motor, colocar som, customizar até o volante do carro e não só aplicar adesivos e pintura. 

Queremos a oportunidade de tunar tanto um veiculo que um Volvo ser mais rápido que um Regera! 

Um exemplo de fusão/química perfeita: Underground+Underground2+Most Wanted+2015. Desculpem dizer isso, mas usem elementos de Forza Horizon com The Crew! Até GTA V. 

Por favor, acertem dessa vez!! 

Do the right thing. Listen to the community. Be more humble and listen to what we say. If it is to make a match match the NSF 2015 and Payback, it is better to bring a Underground 3.

We want all the cars. From Eclipse 1995 to La Ferrari 2018. We want freedom to customize the cars. Not just front flashlights changing color. No equipment you can only fit into a specific car. We want to customize everything in the car. Change the engine, put sound, customize to the steering wheel of the car and not only apply stickers and paint.

We want the opportunity to tune so much a vehicle that a Volvo is faster than a Regera!

An example of perfect chemistry / fusion: Underground + Underground2 + Most Wanted + 2015. Sorry to say that, but use elements of Forza Horizon with The Crew! Until GTA V.

Please hit it this time !!

Message 20 of 272 (4,084 Views)