Under the Hood: Turning up the Heat

by BenWalke

Original Post

Re: Under the Hood: Turning up the Heat

★★★ Newbie

My biggest question is what's going on with nfs edge for north America?

Message 21 of 272 (3,376 Views)

★ Novice
They dont need to just download a texture pack on pc
Message 22 of 272 (3,376 Views)

★★ Novice

no, old games should never be remastered. they were good at that time. bringing them back wouldnt feel the same.

Message 23 of 272 (3,415 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So I’m thinking the cars could be different don’t out old Volvo’s on a game and have no one drive them then put new cars and not put cars to compete the Regera is a good example Bugatti’s more Paganis more Ferrari’s Lamborghinis and Koegnigseggs need to make its way to the next one Also if you do categories like Payback have actual cars on there that would fit the title so bring the new and old Evo to the drift class and to end it off please and I mean PLEASE...don’t have NFS kid based fans want to see a really deep rivalry in the next one and I don’t need my car to sound like an ice cream truck no more customizations on the horns

Message 24 of 272 (3,363 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I hope so just give us a NFS MostWanted 3 but the same way like 2005 or Carbon and make the handling much better please

Message 25 of 272 (3,358 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Ohh and one more thing other racing games such as The Crew and Forza are coming for the title as best racing game gotta bring out something they can’t top so what I’m saying is make the next one a combo of Underground  Most Wanted Hot Pursuit and Payback have better cop cars and cops in general and more rivalry and destiny

Message 26 of 272 (3,358 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
Will we be doing anything in June? No.??

Won't be revealed at E3? Frown
Message 27 of 272 (3,357 Views)

★★ Apprentice
Please don't make another P2W game like 2018. That was legit tragic.
Message 28 of 272 (3,349 Views)

★★★ Newbie

More like get ready to be disappointed 6th time in a row. 

Message 29 of 272 (3,348 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I’d love to see more of the classic cars return to the game and I want it to be a huge open world map, payback is pretty limited in size. I would also like to see a remastered version of Underground 2, and Most Wanted (2005). Keep smashing it with everything, I cannot wait to see the release of your next project. Good luck to all of you guys, wishing you all the best of luck for the future..
Message 30 of 272 (3,339 Views)