Unable to connect to EA

by TarrenGill

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to EA

★★★ Newbie

I've been trying to go online for the past 24hrs and I'm getting nowhere.... The message being presented is "you need to sign into your EA Account to access the online features of this game. Please check your internet connection." But my internet connection is fine and every other game is working fine online.

Please, if this is happening to anyone else and you've fixed this issue, let me know how!

Cheers

Message 1 of 28 (2,390 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to connect to EA

Community Manager

Hi there, @TarrenGill.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 28 (2,380 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @TarrenGill.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this. I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 28 (2,381 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have tried the solution you gave us but no difference made.... 

Message 3 of 28 (2,154 Views)

★★★ Newbie

For me its saying Your ea account is disabled and its reall getting me annoyed any fixes please reply

Message 4 of 28 (2,004 Views)

Community Manager

@iCrankOnLinear 

Did you follow the instructions in that message and reset your password? Also, make sure you reset the password for the right account. The one you're posting with doesn't look to be the same account you play our games on.

Aljo.png
Message 5 of 28 (1,946 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It says login credentials have expired wtf 

Message 6 of 28 (1,913 Views)

Community Manager

@MercilezzMike 

You probably just need to reset your password. Try going to www.origin.com and resetting it there.

Aljo.png
Message 7 of 28 (1,910 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi there I'm having issues with changing my EA account information on my PS4 as I have a new EA account to link but no where displays a way to do this. You would think it would be a little more user friendly in regards to not trying to automatically sign in to an account. I no longer have access to the old account and that is why I created a new one to link but alas have failed in doing so as it tries to pull up the credentials for the old account. Maybe creating a way to do this would solve issues as I have seen numerous forums with the same issues. 

Message 8 of 28 (1,881 Views)

Community Manager

@azzpir8 

Are you saying you need to move your PSN ID from your old EA account to your new one? If so, you'll need to contact an advisor here so they can assist with this. If they can do this for you, you will lose all progress on all EA games. This includes any Ultimate Teams, Battlefield soldiers, Apex Legends characters, Battlefront progress, etc.

Aljo.png
Message 9 of 28 (1,876 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo so i keep clicking the psn sign in link on your website but all it does is prompt me to change my password i've changed the pasword over 6 times now still nothing
Message 10 of 28 (1,638 Views)