Trophy Bug (Reunited Friends)

by Copaaaa

Original Post

Trophy Bug (Reunited Friends)

★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I didn't get the PS4 Trophy "Reunited Friends" even though I won the last race from the Racing Story where you get the orange Skyline GTR as a reward. Had the problem with not receiving problems with many other trophies as well but I got them after I restarted my PS4. "Reunited friends" is the last trophy I need.
What car were you using? I won the race with the 911 RSR 2.7
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? It was two days ago.
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? There is some sort of syncro problems with the game and PS4 servers I guess?
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't get the achievment and have no possibility to race again.
What do you expect to see? Please make an update and set other parameters in the game, so the game can see that this race is already done OR give me the possibility to race again.

I didn't get the PS4 Trophy "Reunited Friends" even though I won the last race from the Racing Story where you get the orange Skyline GTR as a reward. Had the problem with not receiving problems with many other trophies as well but I got them after I restarted my PS4. "Reunited friends" is the last trophy I need.

I won the race with the 911 RSR 2.7

Please make an update and set other parameters in the game, so the game can see that this race is already done.

Message 1 of 8 (1,741 Views)

Re: Trophy Bug (Reunited Friends)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

@CopaaaaHello i got the same problem i won Skyline and trophy dont pop up... Plz fix this.

Message 2 of 8 (1,644 Views)

★ Novice
@Copaaaa Is it already fixed with you mate? I have the same problem?
Message 3 of 8 (1,489 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Not as far as I know - had to delete my save data and start a new game, play until the last race, then save your game on PS Online storage or a USB stick (just in case it doesnt work a second time so you dont have to start from the beginning again) and drive the race it again. Got the achievment the first time I tried on this way.

Took me around 10 hours to get there (Beginning -> Last Race. You need to finish main story again PLUS reach respect lvl. 40)

Message 4 of 8 (1,468 Views)

★ Novice
@Copaaaa So i need to delete this profile. With all my money and rep and need to start all over? :o or do you still have your main profile somewhere?
Message 5 of 8 (1,452 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes you need to delete it. but you can save it online or on a USB stick first and after you got the trophy you can just delete your second save game and copy your old one in and you are back

Message 6 of 8 (1,448 Views)

★ Novice
@Copaaaa Ok thank you very much! Letsgooo hehe ! Thx for response!!
Message 7 of 8 (1,439 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It's january of 2023 and they still did not fix it. FFS. I got the same problem and cba to play the whole game again just for this trophy...is there any known updates or solution?

Message 8 of 8 (554 Views)