Stuck in Garage

by D1AMOND98

Original Post

Re: Stuck in the garage

★★ Guide

Is EA doing anything about this? It's been a week since EA_Barry asked if we had all the updates. We need some feedback here. 

Message 31 of 76 (2,589 Views)

★★ Novice

I got past this by just playing the same races over and over again i picked the 180sx and i had like $60000 in the bank and i got past it somehow

Message 32 of 76 (2,566 Views)

★★★ Newbie

yeah would like to know whats happening here as i have the same issue, PC user, just downloaded today and have this.

Message 33 of 76 (2,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I too am experiencing the same problem for PS4, I have the Deluxe edition downloaded.

Does everyone else here have the deluxe edition also?

is this a deluxe edition problem?

Message 34 of 76 (2,504 Views)

★★★ Newbie
UPDATE. after calling PS services and trying troubleshooting with them, it worked. With the customer service rep, he took me through logging in and out of my console, restoring gaame licenses, deleting the saved game info from my console something I tried to no avail myself. Ultimately the dude kept it real with me and suggested i delete the game and redownload it, which i did. after it redownloaded i played through the first few missions for the 3rd time, this time in the E30 (i chose the 180sx first, then the fastback). Assuming that the game was gonna freeze me again in the * garage, i stayed out in the day after that first race with Lucas and Dex, live tuned my car, smashed a few billboards and made more money, like 50k. After this i did the night race with Ana, and stayed out to do the other night race. Oddly enough i didnt get into a chase, but whatever. made it back to the garage cause i knew i couldn't slip by clean all night. the audio goes, "sorry for the runaround, here's that nos" but again it looks as if I'm locked in the garage and I can't exit the garage by hitting "O" for back, customize my car or even toggle between my ride and character. being my only option and OUT OF FRUSTRATION, I entered the performance options. seeing that everything was again locked, OUT OF RAGE QUIT FRUSTRATION, I flip through the options mashing buttons and hear a new sound, that IVE PURCHASED THE * NOS.

I don't forsure know what did it, but my best guess is that the nos was incorrectly marked as "locked" but clicking on it was still enabled. also, maybe me clicking through the options to the nos quickly really helped, it's possible that had an affect on the outcome as well.

@EABARRY
for me it was a real annoying, dumb as hell 2 days, for others like a week +, yall gotta do better. As a NFS fan since my first childhood games ever, this was THE MOST FRUSTRATED I HAVE EVER BEEN AT A NEED FOR SPEED GAME. even saying "we're working on the issue" when yall aint doin * is good, just say sumn, wtf.
Message 35 of 76 (2,431 Views)

★★ Guide

It's been 2 weeks that I'm stuck in the garage! I keep deleting the save file and starting all over again. Uninstalled the game, reinstalled the game, nothing. PC Deluxe version. No feedback from EA or EA_Barry! This sucks! Either patch this mess or give me my  money back! 

Message 36 of 76 (2,406 Views)

★★★ Guide

delete the save and try again?

Message 37 of 76 (2,378 Views)

★★ Novice

How did you delete the save?

Message 38 of 76 (2,323 Views)

★★ Guide

I've got the PC version. Go to "Documents", "Need for Speed Heat", ''SaveGame'', ''savegame" and either rename the file in the folder or delete it. Once you restart the game you will start from the beginning.

Message 39 of 76 (2,305 Views)

★★ Guide

@EA_Barry 

Another patch and still can't get out of the garage. This sucks. It's been 6 weeks now and no response from EA. Pathetic. The game is not usable. I will NEVER preorder a game from EA again. Some help, please?!?!?!?!

Message 40 of 76 (2,277 Views)