Steering Wheel support

by cavoch94

Original Post

Re: Steering Wheel support

★ Apprentice

Hoping for wheel support for the New Year. 

Message 61 of 88 (1,845 Views)

★ Apprentice

Has anyone heard anything about the game not having wheel support and if ea plans to fix it think I should have waited to see if the game had wheel support before I purchased it 

Message 62 of 88 (1,678 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This game is a * joke without wheel support.   I fought with EA and went through my credit card to cancel the charge.   Never buying another EA game again,  terrible company.

Message 63 of 88 (1,649 Views)

★★ Expert

@J0R345 

I'm happy you fought EA to get a refund.

Sadly many of us are stuck with charges to our credit card for this hot plate mess of a video game.

Have a great New Year 2020 🎉😁

Message 64 of 88 (1,626 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I called EA 48 hours after purchase,   after I had just installed it and couldn't even access the menus,  I had to Disable my firewall and virus scanner to access the settings.   EA just 100% Refused to do anything,  I tried to go through paypal unsuccessfully.   Called my Credit card and filed a fraudulent charge report,  saying I didn't get a completed product and Master card refunded me right away.   They are now going after EA themselves to get the money back from EA.   Sounds like either way I'm in good shape now though,   I can't believe they would release this game.  What a joke,   All the guy was doing on the phone was repeating the refund policy to me in broken English.

Message 65 of 88 (1,624 Views)

Re: Does Need For Speed Heat have wheel support?

★ Novice

soooooo when TF is it gonna have wheel support?? its stupid that a need for speed game doesnt have wheel support when its common sense for it to have, need for speed isnt as awesome as it was back in the day sad but true

Message 66 of 88 (1,535 Views)

Re: Does Need For Speed Heat have wheel support?

★ Apprentice

Hoping for Wheel Support by Chinese New Year.... 

Message 67 of 88 (1,505 Views)

Re: XBOX ONE: Logitech G920

★★ Novice
@theanimaster That's exact how i think to! The wheel support in NFS Payback was sooo insane good.
Message 68 of 88 (1,471 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Buddy wanted me to buy NHL 20 last week,   I really am done with EA for good.   Never getting another dollar from me.  I'm going to encourage everyone else to do the same.   I hold grudges for a long time and this one really pissed me off.   They have created an enemy for life by trying to rip me off.

Message 69 of 88 (1,410 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@J0R345 wrote:

Buddy wanted me to buy NHL 20 last week,   I really am done with EA for good.   Never getting another dollar from me.  I'm going to encourage everyone else to do the same.   I hold grudges for a long time and this one really pissed me off.   They have created an enemy for life by trying to rip me off.

Same. Unless they add wheel support to this game and then the next game at LAUNCH I wont be touching anything EA. Get your thumbs out of your butt and give the people what they deserve! 

Message 70 of 88 (1,350 Views)