Steering Wheel support

by cavoch94

Original Post

Re: Does Need For Speed Heat have wheel support?

★★ Guide

I second that. Let's keep this going. Hopefully the next patch will address the issue.

Message 51 of 88 (1,572 Views)

★ Apprentice

It would be nice if they added steering wheel support in the next update please ea

Message 52 of 88 (1,549 Views)

Re: XBOX ONE: Logitech G920

★★★★ Novice

Looks like this won’t happen but it really needs to.  It’s a fricken racing game with licensed cars!

Message 53 of 88 (1,520 Views)

★★ Expert

@SOUTHPAW2019 

Getting wheel support would be a Christmas dream and a New Year's miracle. 

Have a great day 😁

Message 54 of 88 (1,500 Views)

Re: Steering Wheel support

★★ Guide
@cavoch94 If you use pc there are ways to get the wheels to work.
Message 55 of 88 (1,476 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Like I mentioned before, they can't even do the control pad correctly. Even the vibration feedback isn't that great. Play something like Forza Horizon then you'll see what I mean. Now for them to do a good proper wheel support I don't think they can or even want to. Mostly likely they will get it wrong then a whole new flood of complaints will come in. Then we will just have to wait for a fix. That is even if they will fix anything. We are kept in the dark.

Message 56 of 88 (1,457 Views)

★ Apprentice

How please explain 

Message 57 of 88 (1,447 Views)

★★ Expert

@Mazyata 

Bingo your 100% on the right path with what you stated!

I also honestly don't believe NFS Heat will have wheel support anytime soon.

Plus the fact if wheel support comes I believe it will be limited to the handful of manufacturers who 

produce PC wheel components that will be able to play NFS Heat by the time it's adopted into this wreak of a game!

So many fixes but most are already abanding ship on this hot plate mess game.

Have a good day. Standard smile

Message 58 of 88 (1,426 Views)

★★ Guide

@BLVD69  You could be correct. NFS Rivals never received wheel support. I don't understand why they have this problem. Before NFS Rivals it was never a question if there would be wheel support. All of a sudden that is the big secret before the game is released. This game has the same Frostbite game engine and Ghost as the developers as NFS 2015 and NFS Payback. NFS 2015 had wheel support from the beginning and NFS Payback they added wheel support in December 2017 for Logitech G29 and G920. They had wheel support before, what is the problem now??? It's just another unfinished, bug infested EA rush job, just push it out the door and who cares about the customer. Never pre-ordering again! I know, I sound like a broken record.....but this game really pissed me off! What a mess!

Message 59 of 88 (1,407 Views)

★ Apprentice

Can you please explain how  to get to get the steering wheels to work on pc I have a thrust master t300 rs gt thanks

Message 60 of 88 (1,359 Views)