Soundtrack Update for NFS HEAT

by Titan443

Original Post

Soundtrack Update for NFS HEAT

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

This game is already a classic being one of the best NFS titles I have ever played, but there's one thing I think should be updated and It's the soundtrack. I found the soundtrack list great but a little too short and the same track playing too often in each event and garage. Here's a few tracks that I think should be added to the game that suits the atmosphere and that would make the soundtrack more exciting to listen to .

twenty one pilots - My Blood (Garage)

Asap Rocky-  Babushka Boi (night time music) (track may need editing)

Migos, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B - MotorSport (Garage ) (Clean Version)

Lil pump, French Montana, Diplo, Zharia Ward - welcome to the party (clean) ( daytime racing events)

Bonobo - Ibrik (Garage)

Travis Scott- Butterfly Effect (Garage)

iSHi - Game Over (night time race events)

gunna- speed it up (garage) (track may need editing) 

Message 1 of 4 (877 Views)

Re: Soundtrack Update for NFS HEAT

★★★ Newbie

Foals - the runner

Message 2 of 4 (811 Views)

★ Apprentice

I agree. The soundtrack is severely lacking. Why can't we have all the other soundtracks from previous games or a better selection of tracks covering different genres?

Better still allow us to have a custom radio station with our own songs and playlists!!!! 

Message 3 of 4 (776 Views)

★★ Pro

For me, it doesn't actually matter, except I hate Tu Manera by INNA. Tu Manera sounds annoying, but if you don't like to listen to those songs, then turn off the music. There's no other choice. Well, you can use Spotify, but it will turn off the sounds in the game, unless you turn off the song playing in Spotify. Probably, just use your phone or laptop to play your favorite music there while playing the game so you can hear the engine of the vehicle.

Message 4 of 4 (550 Views)