(PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

by rbv3zina

Original Post

Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

★★★★★ Novice

I dont know that has this been fixed cos im waiting for them to fix the EA Access trial lol 😂

Message 171 of 303 (666 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@Elisharrulez I had several crashes with paint only, but body parts were modified. But not a single crash with the K.S. Editions.
Message 172 of 303 (763 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David the cars I've used and experienced the issues with are:
Nissan 180/240sx (starter car), community wrap full visual mods. Crashed during handling race, fine during drift events.

Rx7 full rocket bunny kit, he didn't crash for an hour until I threw wheels on it then boom right outside the garage.

06 or 07 sti, full Subaru wide body kit, wheels and paint crashes first race. Lost the body and paint and it's been fine since.

93 skyline gtr. Full bee r kit crashed with wrap. Ditched wrap and it was fine.

17 GTR. Full rocket bunny kit, rotaform wheels and crashed in 3 races. Front bumper also disappeared completely.

Hurracon (first one unlocked) full everything Lamborghini racing kit and wing, rotaform wheels, wrap and it's been perfect for 6 hours.

All bonus cars work perfectly.

Otherwise other than the notifications being way to opaque its been a great game. I just want to modify my cars
Message 173 of 303 (767 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@noz4a2 Cars are not the problem the problem is in the downtown palm city and its surrounding area I think bayview park too. Eden shores is definitely yes or the area the small area right above eden shores is yes, West side is yes and lastly races that pass through downtown.

Message 174 of 303 (752 Views)

Community Manager

Thank you everyone for your posts here, they have been most helpful to us in our investigation of this particular issue.

The teams are continuing to work on this issue as a high priority and we hope to have additional info to share with you all as soon as possible.

The error is characterised by the general crash error code CE-34878-0 but players may also see 40080000.

If you are seeing the 40080000 error code, there is a workaround at the following link that may help you:

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8418153#M1...

barry.png
Message 175 of 303 (744 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nup. Everything is up to date. It's the only game in my system that keeps crashing. There is no way in hell I am resetting my entire console because this crappy game doesn't work. Have you tried fixing your game? 

Message 176 of 303 (710 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nup. Everything is up to date. It's the only game on my system that keeps crashing. There is no way in hell I am resetting my entire console because this crappy game doesn't work. Fix. The. Game. 

Message 177 of 303 (708 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@EA_Barry Thanks for sharing some info with us. 🙂👍🏻
Message 178 of 303 (699 Views)

★ Apprentice
Thanks, but it's not enough, I spent $ 107 on an incomplete game with errors, it's a serious mistake. In the trial versions, nobody customized the cars to play with them?
Message 179 of 303 (690 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Barry Need for speed? More like need for a bloody patch. Would love to play the game for longer than 10 minutes at a time thanks guys. Also, theres a bug with downloaded wraps thats are invisible to other players, I thought my mates car was plain orange for the 6 days we've been playing together but apparently he's got some mad decals that I nor anyone can see. Same goes for me. (PS4)
Message 180 of 303 (656 Views)