Re: PLEASE ADD DODGE CHARGER SRT8

by MobVito

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PLEASE ADD DODGE CHARGER SRT8

★★ Novice

Just want to say EA please add the Dodge Charger SRT8  the ones that are used for the cops in the last 3 NFS games I love those cars makes no sense why they are only used for the cops and cant simply buy one are selves we can use some of the other Dodge vehicles like for example the Dodge Challenger but not the Dodge Charger I don't understand please add this to the game or if not at least add in the future NFS game if there is one coming out.

Message 1 of 5 (1,780 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager
@NFSgamer19 I would be happy to share this with the team!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 2 of 5 (1,537 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@NFSgamer19 I would be happy to share this with the team!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 5 (1,538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

hello for a future update you guy should add blowers to some cars i think it would be a cool update if you guys did something like that and i think other people would love that to and dont you already have a blower moddle its on popies comaro well i hope you guy add it soon 

Message 3 of 5 (1,271 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

While you are at it. How about adding parts to the 1969 Dodge Charger that will let us create the 1969 Charger Daytona. You mainly just need a front bumper and proper wing for it. You could do it for the modern Challenger as well.

https://www.thedrive.com/news/29016/abomination-or-brilliance-check-out-this-modern-dodge-challenger...

Message 4 of 5 (1,180 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am a Dodge Charger lover don’t care too much for the challenger because Ik it’s a wide bodied elephant and the charger is, in my Opinion, A falcon feather on 4 wheels 😅🤣🤦🏽‍♂️. I just really wish you guys would release a update with the Dodge Charger ‘18 or ‘20, Ram pick ups from different years maybe 3 or 4, and potentially some Cadillac models or even impala’s 64.  

Message 5 of 5 (867 Views)