by Agonizel

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Not receiving rewards for 100%-ing all districts

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug I have completed all activities and collected all collectibles in the game, but I only received the Ferrari 488 Pista as the reward, not the rainbow nitrous, black tire smoke, or the “if you’re happy and you know it” horn.
What car were you using?
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community?
What was the last event you played?
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unsure how to find this bug, it may have been dumb luck for me
What happens when the bug occurs? Do not receive 3/4 rewards: Black tire smoke, rainbow nitrous, and special horn
What do you expect to see? Black tire smoke, rainbow nitrous, and special horn unlocked

I would love to send a video or maybe some pictures, but there’s not enough space to attach more than 2 images or a 30 second video, so if there’s any other way to show proof i would like to show and resolve this problem as quickly as possible.

Message 1 of 50 (9,680 Views)

Accepted Solution
Highlighted

Re: Not receiving rewards for 100%-ing all districts

★★★★★ Novice
@Tsuideru Nvm fixed the issue: You gotta win a Heat 5 competition during Night Mode. When you get back to the garage with your volatile parts, you'll get the Horn, Black tire smoke and rainbow nitrous

View in thread

Message 4 of 50 (9,604 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I have same problem with reward vynil for district completion 

Message 2 of 50 (9,645 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@Tsuideru Same thing, only got the Pista 488 but Horn, Nitro and Black tire smoke are nowhere to be seen. I hope they get this fixed soon, I spent a lot of time gathering collectibles and doing Events around the map
Message 3 of 50 (9,634 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice
@Tsuideru Nvm fixed the issue: You gotta win a Heat 5 competition during Night Mode. When you get back to the garage with your volatile parts, you'll get the Horn, Black tire smoke and rainbow nitrous
Message 4 of 50 (9,605 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Agonizel Thank you!
Message 5 of 50 (9,593 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did this really work for you I'm going to try it now kind of upset I didn't get my rewards 

Message 6 of 50 (9,485 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Agonizel Does it really work going to give it a shot now
Message 7 of 50 (9,486 Views)

Problem

★★★ Newbie

Im complete all challenges like 3 stars for draft and all this challenges and i get trophy,completed all the challenges of the game and did not get black smoke and nitro rainbow. I dont no why im not get this gift and the game?

Message 8 of 50 (8,518 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Did it work for you? I tried and it did not work. Still get nothing.

Message 9 of 50 (8,601 Views)

Did not receive rewards after collecting all collectibles

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:PC
Summarize your bug I completed all the collectibles and however upon unlocking the Ferrari Pista I did not receive if youre happy and you know it horn, rainbow nitrous and black tire smoke.
What car were you using? Mclaren F1
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played? Heat 5 night race
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? After collecting all the collectibles and it doesnt show in your customization.
What happens when the bug occurs? Unable to receive rewards.
What do you expect to see? To receive rewards and see the if youre happy and you know it horn, rainbow nitrous and black tire smoke in my customization tab.

Message 10 of 50 (8,516 Views)