No dialogue on my NFS heat

by SalangHaeYow

Original Post

Accepted Solution

No dialogue on my NFS heat

★★★ Newbie

Hey I recently downloaded this game via XBox Game pass and right from the first cutscene like that news thing, there was no dialogue voice. I had to put some subtitles just to know whats going on. Is there anything I can do to fix this? I've tried most of the tutorial fixes on youtube and reddit but still wont work. tyvm for response

Message 1 of 6 (862 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: No dialogue on my NFS heat

Community Manager

Hi @SalangHaeYow Apologies thanks for the update, Can we try the following instead?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (821 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

HI @SalangHaeYow can we try the following steps if you have not so far?

• Quit the game and other running apps from Quick Resume (For Series X|S consoles)
  • Remove any connected device, or additional USB's from the console then restart the Xbox and check
  • Check for updates 
  • Persistent Storage 
    • Go to settings > Select Device & Connections > Then Blue-Ray 
    • Select Persistent Storage > Clear Persistent Storage 
  • Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 6 (843 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Im sorry I forgot to mention im on Windows Laptop. Asus Tuf Gaming F15 to be exact
Message 3 of 6 (836 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @SalangHaeYow Apologies thanks for the update, Can we try the following instead?

Illium.png

Message 4 of 6 (822 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Illium Still doesnt work, still cant hear any dialogues, even in garage I just turned on subtitles so I can understand what was said
Message 5 of 6 (727 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've got same problem Frown(

Message 6 of 6 (243 Views)