Nfs heat problem

by Slivify

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Nfs heat problem

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, I can't accept friend invitations. It says "Accept EA Friend Invitation Operation Failed.". My friend playing on pc and i'm playing on XB1. Can you help me, please?

Message 1 of 7 (2,307 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Nfs heat problem

Community Manager

Hi @Slivify Can you make sure the game is closed, by hovering over hits title and hitting the start button, If you see an option for close select. Then clear the following out and relaunch the game to see if this continues?

• Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

• Check for additional content 
    • Press the Xbox "X" button on your controller > Select My Games and Apps 
    • Under Games, scroll to your game and press Start 
    • Select Manage Game and add ons > Select the Game (will shows version) on the right (top choice of the three) 
    • Then Manage Installation on Xbox one > Should show additional downloads and files if needed 

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

View in thread

Message 5 of 7 (2,144 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
@Slivify Can you check your Xboxs system settings to confirm cross-play features are not disabled?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 2 of 7 (2,203 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey. It was working fine until my Xbox Live ran out. I went out to the store and with that I renewed my subscription. From then on my problem occurred.

Thanks.

Message 3 of 7 (2,169 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

For the record, cross play is allowed within the system.

Message 4 of 7 (2,167 Views)

Community Manager

Hi @Slivify Can you make sure the game is closed, by hovering over hits title and hitting the start button, If you see an option for close select. Then clear the following out and relaunch the game to see if this continues?

• Alternate Mac: 
    • Go to settings > Select General  > Then Network settings 
    • Go to advanced settings > Alternate Mac address > Select clear 
    • Select restart 

• Check for additional content 
    • Press the Xbox "X" button on your controller > Select My Games and Apps 
    • Under Games, scroll to your game and press Start 
    • Select Manage Game and add ons > Select the Game (will shows version) on the right (top choice of the three) 
    • Then Manage Installation on Xbox one > Should show additional downloads and files if needed 

Illium.png

Message 5 of 7 (2,145 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hey! I don’t know if the game was broken, because many people I know have had this problem. Anyway, it worked and I am now EA friends. Thanks so much for your help, I really appreciate it.

Message 6 of 7 (2,132 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Slivify try having the person on xbox make an ea account and set it to public. My friend and I had the same problem and this fixed it.
Message 7 of 7 (1,167 Views)