Nfs heat all progress lost

by muscleboy9

Original Post

Re: Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

★★★ Newbie
@Xx-Velpa-xX My psn is Dylybob924 and I’m rep 27 and it took all my money and cars that I got except the deluxe edition cars I got can you please look at my account and try to fix what happened because it’s really frustrating starting from scratch again after getting so far in the game thank you
Message 101 of 616 (1,639 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

★ Apprentice

This is the  biggest issue this game have and still nothing for us. If they give me the opportunity to return the game (deluxe edition). I would have my money back already smh 🤦🏻‍♂️😑. All this time waiting nothing yet. COD, 2K. Get 3-4 updates weekly fixing their issue. NFS heat not eve 1.04 on playstation lmao. Im done. 😑😕🙃

Message 102 of 616 (1,846 Views)

Help

★ Novice

I went to play online and it said update inventory of somthing like that and I said yes and now I only have a 240nsx and j used to have a 17 r35 gtr 65 mustang 08mistubushi and razors BMW plz help

Message 103 of 616 (1,234 Views)

I lost all my data in nfs heat

★★★ Newbie

Omg earlier today I log in to my xbox one all of my cars have disappeared. My level is still the same

Message 104 of 616 (1,001 Views)

All my bank been removed after login problems (PS4)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Has anyone else lost all the cash they had banked?

There was issues with server on 7/12/19

I logged out to get friends into a group and load into online. Failed to load into game saying sync issues. 

All party members get different login issues. 

Once this was fixed (server side) I logged in to find all my bank was removed and I was left with $0

Will I get my bank balance back? I spent ages saving up bank......

I have no idea if anything else is missing as I was so annoyed to find all my grinding for cash had been wiped out so turned game off

Message 105 of 616 (1,185 Views)

Re: Help

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Pinkdragon36789 wrote:

I went to play online and it said update inventory of somthing like that and I said yes and now I only have a 240nsx and j used to have a 17 r35 gtr 65 mustang 08mistubushi and razors BMW plz help

Join the club!

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 106 of 616 (951 Views)

Re: All my bank been removed after login problems (PS4)

★★★★ Guide

@FireVenom wrote:

Has anyone else lost all the cash they had banked?

There was issues with server on 7/12/19

I logged out to get friends into a group and load into online. Failed to load into game saying sync issues. 

All party members get different login issues. 

Once this was fixed (server side) I logged in to find all my bank was removed and I was left with $0

Will I get my bank balance back? I spent ages saving up bank......

I have no idea if anything else is missing as I was so annoyed to find all my grinding for cash had been wiped out so turned game off

No, you won't get it back.

Message 107 of 616 (1,149 Views)

Re: I lost all my data in nfs heat

★★★★ Guide

@Dreanxity wrote:

Omg earlier today I log in to my xbox one all of my cars have disappeared. My level is still the same

@Dreanxity I expect that you received an error message about syncing your inventory.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 108 of 616 (975 Views)

★★★ Novice

Typical ea. They certainly don't care about end users after they bought the game. Unless they filling pockets with micro transactions 

Message 109 of 616 (1,145 Views)

★★★ Novice

i had talked to "cs" they said there is a patch that will give money back and fix the major glitches. 

Message 110 of 616 (1,136 Views)