Re: Game Progress Gone (Broken game.)

by speedracer523

Original Post

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★ Apprentice
@EA_David Hello Mr David
i have the same problem .. i lost all my progress
and my character is gone with all the cars i had

and now the game started again from the beginning..

i don't want to play all over again cuz i put a lot of effort in the previous career
Message 51 of 616 (4,928 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm missing all my cars and money I stayed at level 50 thought 

PSN ID: usuario-RD

Message 52 of 616 (4,904 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

★★★ Newbie

Hey David, the same thing happened to me except i didn't lose my rep. I lost 3 cars a ton of my money as well as the ultimate parts that took me forever to get. I tried to go online to play, i started it up, it asked me to sync my items so i clicked ok. Then i spawned into my garage and i had a car that i sold before, and the rest of my cars were no longer upgraded the way i had them. I was still level 50 and i still had around 350K but i lost my cars and parts.

Message 53 of 616 (2,751 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

So when are we getting a fix? Can one of these devs give us an answer or reply or do something? Do something. We're like left nowhere to go. I want to play and I can't. Just return the damn things to my account.

Message 54 of 616 (3,021 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Frenzyphrenia All you will get is " we know is happening, we working, we don't have an ETA. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Message 55 of 616 (3,015 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I followed every step of this but still it didn’t work. It couldn’t even load up to a solo session. I’m frustrated 

Message 56 of 616 (3,016 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_David
My game progress reset from where I was already at, my rep was reset to 6, and I lost all my money basically because I only have $29k now. Also, my car performance parts were removed due to my reset Rep level. I play on ps4 and my PSN ID is x_AlmightyWill_x
Please fix this. I don’t want to hate a game that I love.

Message 57 of 616 (4,877 Views)

Game Progress Gone (Broken game.)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hi

Bought the game today, and played for and hour or more all my progress is gone now that i restarted!? (And there is no folder in "User"/Documents/Need For Speed/" that belongs to this game. (This folder is for 2015) So i cant reach any offline files and well i aint going to settle for a redo over and over....what gives?.

This is a game from 2019!? :S

How can a simple thing like gamesave and progression be a problem?.

Started a case and chose chat for option it was there untill i tried updating the page (Since it was just chugging the loading wheel forever.) Tried disable my adblock etc.

Well game is not working and since i paid for it i would expect more than a early acess function or beta at best (which this game seem to be.)

Get back to me ASAP on a fix for this

/X

PS: I have refunded the game i do not pay for half made games (Especially not with that pricetag.) Sell it for 10£ as beta or early access its not worth anything more untill fixed.

Message 58 of 616 (2,734 Views)

★★★ Guide

the folder is Documents\Need for Speed Heat

Message 59 of 616 (2,708 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@speedracer523Yeah no such folder either ofc.

(Otherwise i wouldnt have mentioned the other.) Thx for the input try though. /X

Message 60 of 616 (2,679 Views)