Original Post

Re: Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

★★ Novice

I feel you its happening to me

Message 41 of 616 (3,535 Views)

Re: All Cars and money have disappeared

★★★★ Guide

@xdBigBiscuit wrote:

I recently bought this game about a week ago and I’ve been playing it nonstop and about 20 minutes ago it asked me to sync my inventory and then all my cars, money, and character have been removed from my account. All I have left is the cars I got from buying the deluxe edition of the game. Plz tell me there’s a fix.

Sorry man, no fix yet.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/NFS-Heat-Item-Sync-Error-Code-40080000-PS4/m-p/8399049#M2...

Message 42 of 616 (3,531 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat lost money rep and progression

★ Apprentice
@Flashstark7 Yeah it really suks i saw some comments they saying they working on it but no Eta so now igot the game "deluxe edition" sitting on my ps4. Because im not playing until they say something. The game is really good, but this is killing it ppl im not going to be playing a game to do the same thing all over lol. Lets hope they fixed it if not im done.
Message 43 of 616 (3,520 Views)

Re: Lost of game data money and cars...

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here.
No money
All my cars were gone
Character was reset to some other character ive never chosen before
All the ultimate parts became locked after having them for an entire 3 weeks

But atleast by level was still 50. Still pretty annoyed and furious and waiting for a fix.

Message 44 of 616 (3,530 Views)

Re: Lost of game data money and cars...

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

@kbdaprince864Same problem , all my cars and my 50 level and achievements, where gone I tried to put old data but didn’t work , now I have litteraly nothing !!! , please EA help me get my cars and levels back !!!, I do have the PS4 Trophy’s that prove I got the levels and the cash !!!  PS4 ACCOUNT : Naka3214

Message 45 of 616 (3,529 Views)

Account reset

★★★ Newbie

My whole account got reset with all the cars lvls and money. How can i fix it.

Message 46 of 616 (4,833 Views)

Error: 40080000

★★★ Newbie

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Game won’t let me play online or multiplayer Error code:
What car were you using? 180sx the one you get at the beginning
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? The mission where Ana loses her car
Was it a day or a night event? Night Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Get error 40080000, then have a friend invite you to a lobby and you lose almost everything
What happens when the bug occurs? I lost all my money and cars I kept my level and rep
What do you expect to see? $0 and picking a new car

I couldn’t take any screen shots because I didn’t know this would happen

Message 47 of 616 (3,514 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

★★★★★ Apprentice

I play on PC, its ihe entire progress that gets completely erased. I have to restart the game from 0. And I dont know if its coincidence or not but it happened twice on the same day, sunday eve there wasnt anything wrong. Monday morning and everything is gone, for two weeks in a row

Message 48 of 616 (5,684 Views)

Re: Nfs heat all progress lost

@EA_David wrote:

Hey, thank you for the info given. If you haven't added it already, can we check a few things?

What's missing for you? Are your Rep level and story progress intact?

What platform are you on? 

What's your accountname/Gamertag/PSN ID?

Well, it has now happened to me. I lost my cars and Bank.

I had like 14 cars and had $6 million Bank. All gone. My avatar even reverted to how it originally looked like instead of my custom-made avatar.

My Rep level and story progress is intact, but this is very VERY game-breaking for me. Frown

I'm on PC.

My account name is under my picture.

As I had lost everything, I don't feel like playing NFS Heat anymore.

Unless if some miracle happens that I get all my progress back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Need For Speed helper

I am not affiliated with EA in any way.

I have quit playing NFS No Limits. I will still be around to answer NFS No Limits questions.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

Message 49 of 616 (5,668 Views)

Re: Error: 40080000

★★★ Novice

Same happened to me but on a different mission. It's a game save sync problem but that's all I know Frown

Message 50 of 616 (3,478 Views)