Nfs Heat dont start just a black screen

by peterthemaniac

Original Post

Re: Nfs Heat dont start just a black screen

★★ Novice

Same for me. I had an hour long conversation with EA online support and nothing. He promised me to raise the issue to development team. They sell beta version games for a lot of money. Probably Christmas was the selling point for them. Never mind it doesn't launch just grab the money and screw the users and company credibility.

Message 31 of 74 (5,910 Views)

NEED FOR SPEED HEAT LAUNCHING CRASH

★★★ Newbie

NEED FOR SPEED HEAT LAUNCHING CRASH 

So i just bought the game and i can't even start it, i have tried everything that is possible on internet, reinstalling graphics driver, disabling anti-virus, deleting temp files, launching as admin e.t.c

What do i do - Turn on game and then it turns on with black screen and stays like that for like 15 seconds and crashes without a message...

My pc Specs

intel i5 6500 3.2 GHz

8 GB ram

4gb videocard (NVIDIA MSI GeForce 970 Gaming 4G)

3tb hdd

500gb ssd

Every other game runs fine including Battlefield V

Message 32 of 74 (5,909 Views)

★★★ Novice

My friend bought me the game and mine is literally just a black screen on launch, ive also had hour long conversations to support and after trying everything they told me to do it still doesnt work... In the end whoever I was speaking to spoke to their "Supervisor" who then said many other users are experiencing the same issues and that they're working on it and that I must keep an eye on twitter for the fix......... had this game for almost a week now and ive not even got it to start.

Message 33 of 74 (5,887 Views)

★★ Novice
@THEGeekGaming ive contacted them over a month ago and they said the same thing...
Message 34 of 74 (5,846 Views)

★★ Novice

When you log into Origin, right click on nfs:heat logo and choose "repair", in my example i had to download 2gb of patch, works fine, hope it helps you

Message 35 of 74 (5,823 Views)

Blackscreen than crash after a few minutes

★★★★ Apprentice

Blackscreen on launch than crash on nfs heat

I used to play payback without any problems and it ran smooth

Pc specs

Gtx1050 ti

Core 2. Quad q9400

8gb ram

Windows 10

Anyone has a fix for this yet 

Message 36 of 74 (5,577 Views)

★★★ Novice

Says everything is up to date and still the same thing

Message 37 of 74 (5,606 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

only way i have got this game to work is using Display Driver Uninstaller> delete graphic driver > reset pc > open windows >wait a sec that windows update install
''basic video driver to your system'' (or go update center and install manually) game has no problem use that driver. :facepalm:

Message 38 of 74 (5,317 Views)

Re: Blackscreen than crash after a few minutes

★★★★★ Novice
@lui21k Did you ever get the game working? I still get a black screen that quits after 5-10 seconds.

Message 39 of 74 (4,830 Views)

Re: Blackscreen than crash after a few minutes

★★★★ Apprentice
@jpwalters1 its fixed for me now idk what patch fixed it but i can play
Message 40 of 74 (4,821 Views)