Re: Need of New Content

by NeptuniaGear

Original Post

Need of New Content

★★★ Newbie

Hey EA, I've seen alot of people saying, Need For Speed Heat is DEAD, I really don't believe that it is, you'd just really need to stick with uploading new content.... 

I'm not sure if you's have any ideas. But I sure do have a lot of ideas for this content, you could literally stole content from your owe games. So NFS Pro Street, NFS Most Wanted, Even NFS Underground 2. You could bring those stories into NFS Heat, add certain backstory and features from your other NFS games.

Please don't end content as I've been a fan since i can remember and all you's seem to do is drop a game and the add one bit of content and then scrap the game you have made and make another one.... so please take my ideas for free as I just want this game to be bigger and better.

Message 1 of 8 (851 Views)

★★ Guide
@Red_Skittle93 They should start a real open world racing game and charge a monthly fee if they are gonna continue to be so greedy for money. Might be the only way to get a good racing game from them once and for all. They have shown they can make a good looking game. If heat had everything fixed the community was complaining about and added all the features we wanted i would not hesitate to pay a monthly fee bc I would be playing everyday. I too am tired of the throw away games that look amazing and could be a great online experience with the right people in charge.
Message 2 of 8 (828 Views)

★ Pro
@GDUBZ1 why pay monthly that is stupid look at what we got now with the mclaren it only pisses off fans.
Message 3 of 8 (813 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@GDUBZ1 not a huge fan of open world for car games but they could do a 3month rotating constantly add to the map that is already visualized in-game 🤔 and for pay side of things, it's a tough one as you do need money for their content... may be don't make it over priced that could help an make people a little more interested in it.

But there is so much of their content from their old games they could use.
Message 4 of 8 (795 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Red_Skittle93 

I wouldn't pay a sub for this game.  I barely play it now as is, and that's on top of now starting to get genuine motion sickness from driving bumper view in this game.  

Message 5 of 8 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@ZeroMcDol you can change the settings so it's not so bumpy and you don't get motion sickness? Also you one outta many who wouldn't pay for a sub, while I know many people that would if they kept up with content...
Message 6 of 8 (455 Views)

★★ Apprentice
And very simple, people annoyed with everything that exists in previous versions could create a game worthy of the name, and instead it is better not to create something of a low category by passing it off for who knows what, Heat and a copy and paste of Playback, indeed certain things on payback for cars were even better as the setting that transformed the car as in the case of the Beetle, and other cars here not, take the skirts to an F40 and go rallying moreover ugly, because the map does not allow you to take advantage of the cars as they should, or they put themselves down and take into account the old games created trying to do something worthy, or they could put an end to the Need for Speed ​​saga.
So as to avoid ridiculing her further more than they are doing.
This game can be reborn, it's up to them to get down to it, making a general picture of what Need for Speed ​​was, what it has become and why people reject new games, while praising old NFS games, there will be a reason? Sometimes you think you have to create who knows what when you just do 2 + 2 ..
I apologize for the language, you were satisfied with the translation, hoping it's right ...
Message 7 of 8 (263 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Guide

@Red_Skittle93 

Unless I'm missing a setting, the only one that I saw was for camera shakiness I think?  I have that turned all the way to 0, but it unfortunately doesn't fix the camera swaying left and right when tapping a direction.  

If you know of any more settings, I'd appreciate some info, as I've completely stopped playing.

Message 8 of 8 (384 Views)