by user204896

Original Post

Need for speed heat ea account

★★★ Newbie

Hello im Maypen29 my need for speed heat access won't work

Message 1 of 7 (1,536 Views)

Re: Need for speed heat ea account

Hero
Hi @maypen2306 You accidentally posted in a Battlefield forum so I've moved your topic to the Neeed for Speed Heat one.

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 7 (1,487 Views)

Community Manager
@maypen2306 Are you getting an error message when trying to launch NFS Heat?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 3 of 7 (1,467 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi, I can't access my game either, the game is visible in my library through origin, but no download button and don't appear at all in the beta EA app. Can you do something please...

Message 4 of 7 (1,136 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
@zexhal34500 Found a fix, for people who can't install the game. First, make a clean install of origin, then open origin web site through internet browser => select your game and click play in origin (this will initiate a download but it will be stuck and be sure that EA app is not installed, there a conflict between these two) => Stop download then quit origin => restart it and then download button will appear and download will work.
Message 5 of 7 (1,124 Views)

Unable to login to nfs heat account

★★★ Newbie

when I try to go online on nfs heat it says I'm unable to login, I've tried restarting my xbox and that still dosent work, it also tell me that if I got to https://ea.com/unable-to-connect 

That it will help me but I still can't find a answer for my issue.

Message 6 of 7 (1,122 Views)

Unable to login

★★★ Newbie

when I try to go online on nfs heat it says I'm unable to login, I've tried restarting my xbox and that still dosent work, it also told me that if I got to https://ea.com/unable-to-connect 

That it will help me but I still can't find a answer for my issue.

Message 7 of 7 (1,122 Views)