by Legitkilla6969

Original Post

Re: Need For Speed Heat Car Wishlist

★★★ Newbie
https://shrinke.me/mdUh0bn just watch this
Message 521 of 530 (5,961 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I love your choices. I'd love to see more exotic cars in the game. The Renault 5 Turbo for example would make a great addition to the game.

Message 522 of 530 (5,945 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Oh, I agree. I would go as far as to add the ability to mod to the game as well.

Message 523 of 530 (5,947 Views)

★★★ Newbie

To be honest its too late for a Wishlist but I speak for everyone when I say I think need for speed has gotten boring Forza is rising more and with Horizon 5 its surly gonna beat Heat and TDU is also coming which will takle Heat I think we should get the abandoned cars from Payback because if EA doesnt do something big this could be their downfall

Message 524 of 530 (5,760 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Please Add Infiniti's In NFS Heat

★★★★★ Novice

Lol that's what I said bro they should add those cars and more they need to hear us we arent done nfs heat isnt dead yet and the community is fed up who cars about a another nfs rn make this one better first so much potential EA

Message 525 of 530 (5,742 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Those are such great choices. I wish that they would have an electric car DLC

Message 526 of 530 (5,732 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@GamerLionfish Right bro EA PLEASE GIVE US MORE CARS AND LET US MOD IN SOLO
Message 527 of 530 (5,728 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I guess that we'll have to keep pressuring them.

Message 528 of 530 (5,719 Views)

Re: Need For Speed Heat Car Wishlist (Dodge Charger SRT8??????)

★★ Novice

Yes I agree I would love to see those cars in the game but one car I really like that I want them to add is the Dodge Charger SRT8 they are technically in the game only used for cops which I don't get the past Need For Speed games they did the same exact thing only used for cops which I don't understand if they can put the Dodge Charger SRT8 in the game for cops why not make available to purchase and use in game makes absolutely no sense. 

Message 529 of 530 (4,402 Views)

★★★ Novice
@JORDIRX8 The Toyota MR 2 Was in Need For Speed World. Fantastic car the best for Tier 2 and 3. Best track times.
Also like to see a Chevrolet El Camino. There was 2 in Need For Speed World. There was a special edition with a cover on the back. Limited edition there was 500 Totlal. If you got one it was very special. The other El Camino was "Not" a limited edition.
Great list of cars. Thank You and Have A Great Day
Message 530 of 530 (1,772 Views)