Re: NFS2022 leak early poster?

by BVBgamer88

Original Post

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 Gamescom is more possible since Xbox only showed FH5 DLC and FM reboot in E3.However judging by the rubbish BF2042(which was also finished by multiple teams) I don't think NFS2022 will be a good entry to the series.More likely just a worse version MW2012 like the leaked footage.
Message 41 of 86 (875 Views)

★★★ Pro
@GK3512 Agree that is my fair too, its gonna be another cringy FF wannabe NFS game.I personally think this will be the last NFS ever,atleast i look forward too the FHM rebooth. EA should take some note and return NFS back too track racing,
Message 42 of 86 (814 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 No.Even if Criterion dies again after 2022 EA will still have Codemasters and Slightly Mad as replacements.Maybe a new Shift will take over after Criterion fails in 2022.
Message 43 of 86 (796 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@GK3512 According to new photos taken in Criterion HQ,the leaked poster with orange car is real and legit.Same poster was seen in the HQ which could also means Airport Stunt map may also be real and legit.
Message 44 of 86 (788 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@GK3512 Reliable source Tom Henderson stated NFS2022 may be revealed in July.Since he previously revealed CMC joining Criterion before official statement.He is quite reliable and ahead of time.So maybe July will be the time of reveal for NFS2022.
Message 45 of 86 (670 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Wow! That looks amazing.

Message 46 of 86 (644 Views)

★★★★ Pro
https://comicbook.com/gaming/news/need-for-speed-ps5-xbox-series-x-next-gen-game-update/
Tom Henderson stated he expects NFS2022 to be re-revealed around July (Since previously he expected E3 to be the event)
Message 47 of 86 (614 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Pro
@GK3512 Too be honest i hated Shift, they tried too much copying Gran Turismo and FHM. If they just sticked too fictional tracks and with supercars and cops, then we would have acannonball NFS again. Honestly i think Codemasters would have a better chance, since Grid is similar too NFS in many ways just without cops. Slightly Mad is much better making pure sims like Project Cars.
Message 48 of 86 (597 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@BVBgamer88 CM will be forced to working on NFS one day.Every racing game dev under EA will have their NFS title anyway.If CM really get into NFS project then maybe they can give us a great modernized Cannonball NFS.(With Bizarre now working with Fake Criterion on NFS future projects,Cannonball NFS similar to Driveclub is also possible)
Message 49 of 86 (588 Views)

★★★★ Pro
To be exact,Tom stated FIFA and NFS will be revealed in the second half of July.So we may have around a month till the official reveal (Also FIFA2023 will be the last EA FIFA game since the deal has gone expired)
Message 50 of 86 (581 Views)