Re: NFS2022 leak early poster?

by DecreeNo9

Original Post

★★ Guide
@hadi2games I am pessimistic about this mobile game. If you have played nfsonline, you will find that the inflation of this game is very serious. A lot of micro transactions are the characteristics of Tencent games. Tencent I think only codm is an excellent game. I just hope nfsmobile can enjoy the same treatment as codm, otherwise NFS IP will be scolded again
Message 11 of 86 (1,004 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DecreeNo9 Have you seen the video of blackpantha? I highly recommend you to watch that and the one of LP-Ripper 24 to get a idea of what this game could be. But I hope that these micro transactions won't be a thing as I already see so many dislikes about it just like the brake to drift (which the term itself is new for me but the concept not as we have had that option on asphalt games for years now 😅) which is actually maybe coinsidence now that a woman, who previously worked for the asphalt series now works for criterion games. But I wanted to add something on heat, I recently purchased it for a very cheap price and my first impression is that they mostly took things that prostreet had, like that electric board, a "showdown" naming, the camer shots, etc. Or is that just me?
Message 12 of 86 (996 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@hadi2games I highly doubt current team can finish a game set to be launched this year.Criterion is still hiring lots of positions even after almost 2 years since they took over from Ghost.Criterion also failed to make the rubbish BF2042 a better game even they had worked on BF series in the past.If NFS2022 turns out to be rubbish I won't be suprised.
Message 13 of 86 (979 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GK3512 You are right, but EA can't delay it yet again, that's not how they work. They always try to push it out despite the game having bugs. Look at previous titles. We will have to wait and see what that february financial report states about the upcoming games in 2022. If NFS is mentioned there then you have your answer, if not, then we will see what the future holds 🙂.
Message 14 of 86 (975 Views)

★★ Guide
@GK3512 If EA asks other studios to assist in the development of NFS, I think NFS may be the same as bf2042. BF invited so many studios to assist in the development. As a result, the game is very poor. If EA does not ask other studios to assist criterion in the development of NFS, I think everything is good
Message 15 of 86 (968 Views)

★★ Guide
@GK3512 I heard some news. I don't know if it's true
1.2022 there is only criterion development, and the team is composed of ghost employees and new criterion
2. The map is based on Chicago
3.2022 the atmosphere is relaxed and lively, and realistic and cartoon styles coexist (can refer to the video leaked in 2020, realistic scenery and smoke during drift. I think smoke is just a low model placeholder)
Message 16 of 86 (943 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DecreeNo9 The only possible team left with NFS experience is Slightly Mad within Codemasters.However since SMS majorly made Simcade rather than Arcade style installments in the past.I highly doubt SMS or CM will come to help.But both team are possible to replace current Criterion and continue the cycle of buy rush kill after Criterion shut down.
Message 17 of 86 (931 Views)

★★ Guide
@GK3512 If EA asks SMS or CM to create a team to make NFS, I think it's very good. In this way, it can not only maintain the release of NFS once a year, but also ensure the quality of the game
Message 18 of 86 (925 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Guide
@GK3512 If EA's attitude towards the game does not change, the outcome of criterion will be the same as that of blackbox. Blackbox was dissolved by EA 10 years ago, and ghost's outcome is also a reincarnation in history to some extent. If EA's attitude towards the game is the same as that of a few years ago, it is only a matter of time before criterion was dissolved by EA
Message 19 of 86 (899 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@DecreeNo9 Criterion already fell apart back in 2013 when Alex Ward the founder left EA.TBH the only team with NFS experience that wasn't killed off or reshuffled is SMS which went independent after S2U(and now is back under EA with CM after a decade)
Message 20 of 86 (890 Views)