Re: NFS2022 leak early poster?

by DecreeNo9

Original Post

NFS2022 leak early poster?

★★★★ Pro

https://www.gamepressure.com/newsroom/need-for-speed-2022-may-be-modeled-on-nfs-prostreet/zf3d71

In this article citing Criterion producer's blog there's a custom orange car(240SX?) in a black poster.If this is hinting at next NFS then maybe we will get another so-called street scene style game like Ghost failed in their attempts.However other than that there's LPR24 statement about next installment with Stunt-focused Airport.If the latter is real then it may be close to Fairhaven International Airport from MW2012 or just MW2012 HD for the 10 year anniversary in 2022.

Message 1 of 86 (6,958 Views)

★★ Guide
@GK3512 I don't know if you remember a video leaked in August 2020. Maybe you can refer to it, but many things may have changed. What impressed me most is that when the speed reaches a certain value, the tail lamp will have a light, much like the world. I like this design very much. I don't want to be modified or deleted
Message 2 of 86 (6,661 Views)

★ Apprentice

I myself hope and think that future NFS games will have something like prostreet had, especially now that EA bought codemasters which have a great experience with single player legal street racing. Maybe not the 2022 NFS but the one after it will be like prostreet, though, with what I see on the criterion job list, it will look like prostreet because they state that they want "from inventing new modes like NFS Payback’s Speedcross, to evolving races and drift events to directing the design of smaller pieces of gameplay such as activities and collectables". So i'm hopefull. I really was a fan of prostreet, despite it being negative at first, I always loved the game. It had something unice which at it's time not many games had. Also, don't forget that the leak comes from a french woman that previously worked at the asphalt series and now works for Criterion games. So who knows.

Message 3 of 86 (6,647 Views)

★★ Guide
@hadi2games Everything seems to need to be revealed in the financial report in February. Criterion's situation is not good. They still have many missing jobs.
Message 4 of 86 (6,622 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yes, they need many people but that doesn't mean that they can't make the next NFS. Financial report? Is that coming in February and what can we expect in that? Is it going to mention which games they are going to bring?

Message 5 of 86 (6,603 Views)

★★ Guide
@hadi2games I heard that there will be some information about NFS in the financial report in February, but I don't know whether it is true or not
Message 6 of 86 (6,589 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DecreeNo9 I read somewhere that ea has that financial report already on their website and it states that there is a nfs game coming. But don’t know if this is true, I know they have it but don’t know if it’s specifically stated that NFS is coming out.
Message 7 of 86 (6,576 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DecreeNo9 So, I looked it up and yes on the 1st of February, ea will post this financial report where it is going to state what games are coming out. My bad 😅
Message 8 of 86 (6,567 Views)

★★ Guide
@hadi2games You said that NFS is about to be launched, and the time range of the upcoming launch is not clear, but I saw a recruitment information. Tencent is developing a well-known IP open world racing game hand tour. Gamingbolt thinks it is NFS hand tour. I don't know if it is true. When will it come? I don't know if you have understood Tencent's game. In short, I don't really want it to be true
Message 9 of 86 (6,563 Views)

★ Apprentice
@DecreeNo9 If you had watched blackpantha's reaction on it, then we know that it's not 100% garanteed that this "nfs online" game is coming internationally or only for the chinese market (as they are chinese). It's just speculation. I hope that it stays that way but apparently, they removed it from the "preperation phase" or something like that and it is planned for Q32022. I don't know if this is true either. This is according to this website: https://www.bluestacks.com/blog/news/nfs-release-announcement-en.html
Message 10 of 86 (6,544 Views)