NFS Heat progress not saving.

by fashionc0re

Original Post

Accepted Solution

NFS Heat progress not saving.

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Hi!

My game will not load my progress when i quit it and launch again. If i quit to lobby the save game information is still there but as soon as i shut down the game it's gone. The game doesn't even me remember accepting the privacy terms and conditions..

I've tried with and without cloud sync, same results.

I've tried to move the save game folder to documents.

I've shut off win defender completely.

I've removed the protection of the folders where the game saves.

NONE of the above has worked. I've spent about 12 hours in this game now and i have nothing to show for it, i'm starting to get kinda pissed off.

Anyone out there encountered the same problems? Any suggestions for a fix?

Message 2 of 53 (44,400 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: NFS Heat progress not saving.

★ Apprentice

go to ur windows security ransomware protection then disable controlled folder access..

View in thread

Message 3 of 53 (44,360 Views)

All Replies

Blue screen, Offline not syncing

★ Apprentice

Hello,

I just reset my game cause it crashed, now i cant use my controller cause it gives me a blue screen.
Then I use my keyboard and when i get in it says sync offline save doesnt sync
When i get to the main screen i go to online get the sync prompt again, press yes and i get the same screen again and if i press yes i does nothing, if u press no is just goes back to the main screen

Message 1 of 53 (44,195 Views)

★ Apprentice

go to ur windows security ransomware protection then disable controlled folder access..

Message 3 of 53 (44,361 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@WolfRa1n Thank you ever so much, i could literally kiss your feet right now!
Message 4 of 53 (44,345 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Wolf Rain you legend. 

Message 5 of 53 (44,313 Views)

Community Manager

@ZanyFish @fashionc0re @COD3Z3R0 

See the following link for more info on this:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-ie/help/4046851/windows-10-allow-blocked-app-windows-security

Can anyone else confirm this helps please? Thanks.

barry.png
Message 6 of 53 (44,141 Views)

★★ Novice
@沃尔夫·拉恩 嗨,我 在Windows Defender中禁用了勒索软件保护,但这没用....您能帮我吗?
Message 7 of 53 (44,133 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Barry 嗨,我 在Windows Defender中禁用了勒索软件保护,但这没用....您能帮我吗?
Message 8 of 53 (44,136 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I'm on Xbox and I spent a good day of grind, bought and modified an e92 M3 and got the old M3 up to a performance level of 230. So I got pretty far ahead.

Logged on today, got a "your inventory doesn't match what is saved" and it's reverted me to a stock old M3, no e92, same money I was left with (3k after buying all the mods and car) and the same level.

Somehow I still have my progress, as in I'm level 11 and have the races unlocked, I however have no M3 or any upgrades, and now no money to do anything with, I'm in a point of the game where I need a minimum of 200 performance level but I've been demoted through lack of upgrades back down to 130. Quite upset at the moment and I have no idea what to do

Message 9 of 53 (43,967 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DNa_KnuCkleS wrote:

Hi, I'm on Xbox and I spent a good day of grind, bought and modified an e92 M3 and got the old M3 up to a performance level of 230. So I got pretty far ahead.

Logged on today, got a "your inventory doesn't match what is saved" and it's reverted me to a stock old M3, no e92, same money I was left with (3k after buying all the mods and car) and the same level.

Somehow I still have my progress, as in I'm level 11 and have the races unlocked, I however have no M3 or any upgrades, and now no money to do anything with, I'm in a point of the game where I need a minimum of 200 performance level but I've been demoted through lack of upgrades back down to 130. Quite upset at the moment and I have no idea what to do

This happened to me on PS4 too. I was having some internet issues ladt tine I played, so I was playing offline a bit and had bought a Lamborghini Gallardo S Roadster and fully upgraded it as much as I could. I logged in today and received that error message and synced the inventory. Then got in the game and realized that my money and rep was the same, but I still had a car that I had previously sold and my Lambo was gone. That's like $500,000 worth of stuff just gone now. It makes me not even want to play anymore. That's just like EA to release a broken game! I'm so mad!

Message 10 of 53 (43,781 Views)