by Dipper_521

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat progress not saving.

★★★★★ Newbie
@fashionc0re How can i fix this problem ps4
Message 41 of 53 (1,775 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi ive had this game nfs heat few days now my game is not saving do you know how i can fix this ? Thanks 

Message 42 of 53 (1,774 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi ive had this game nfs heat few days now my game is not saving do you know how i can fix this when i play the game and go back on my game progress is lost its obviously not saving ?

Message 43 of 53 (1,771 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi ive had this game nfs heat few days now my game is not saving do you know how i can fix this when i play the game and go back on my game progress is lost its obviously not saving 

Message 44 of 53 (1,771 Views)

★★ Novice
@jmcd1418 Same here and EA help is useless they have not fixed this problem since launch in 2019 it's a broken game I have tried literally every trick on all the forums I've tried all troubleshoot with EA help they just report the problem to their team and that's it 2 years and still no fix
Message 45 of 53 (1,758 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You been dealing with the same thing, I'm using a relatives computer to play so I cant accept it without a password. 

Message 46 of 53 (1,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the same issue on PS4. Wish I knew about this before buying the game. Logged 8 hours last night, went from rep 32 to 40, bought cars and completed the last mission... All gone. Time to call Sony and beg for a refund.

Message 47 of 53 (1,533 Views)

★★★ Newbie

не помогает

Message 48 of 53 (1,251 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Meu jogo não carrega meu progresso quando eu saio dele e inicio novamente. Se eu sair para lobby, as informações do jogo salvo ainda estão lá, mas assim que eu desligo o jogo, elas desaparecem. O jogo mostra pra eu aceitar os termos e condições de privacidade.
Eu tentei com e sem sincronização na nuvem, mesmos resultados.
Eu tentei mover a pasta do jogo salvo para documentos.
Eu desliguei o windows defender completamente.
Eu removi a proteção das pastas onde o jogo salva.
NENHUMA das opções acima funcionou. Passei cerca de 8 horas nesse jogo agora e não tenho nada para mostrar, estou começando a ficar meio chateado.
Alguma sugestão para uma correção?

Message 49 of 53 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@WolfRa1n why i am not working? still the same no saving
Message 50 of 53 (729 Views)