by EA_Atic

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Shutting off my PC completely

★★★★★ Novice

@EA_David Nah, no alterations.  Whatever came with installation is in there

Message 11 of 16 (1,556 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I guess there is no known fix to this....I have tried everything but it still seems to cause a shut down.  Even with the game being the only high end process being run and nothing else open in the background, it still seems to crash my PC.  And surprising enough it is only this game that does this to my PC.  I have played other EA games through Origin and it is just fine, I can have Chrome open with music going and it still is fine.  Even turning down the res and graphic quality still does the same thing.  I am about to stop playing Heat for this very reason....

Message 12 of 16 (1,507 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@CyberTechVibes can u solve this solution ?
Message 13 of 16 (1,324 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I am not for sure exactly what the solution is.  I haven't played it in a few months, but I know that the last time I played it, it did it again.  Guess there will never be a solution...

Message 14 of 16 (1,311 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@SUBARUFAN556 I have this problem too, i want to share my resolve for my problem. I have my PC Reboot after 30-40 minutes of playing, every forum tell that the problem is PSU Failing for my system :
I5 11400
RX 6600 XT
PSU FSP DAGGER PRO 750 WATT
ROG STRIX B560-I
I contacted my PSU Supplier Official Account and their helped me with several solutions. I follow the solutions and nothing changes. until the last solution is to update my BIOS to the latest version which is Version 1402 for ROG B560I. And i noticed that the previous BIOS version (0503) my CPU Max Power is 190W and the CPU PL1 Power Limit is 180W. after updating my BIOS, the Max Power of my CPU is 168W. I think that's what caused my PC from Rebooting in the middle of the game. I found the proper Power test using OCCT Software, That helped me a lot.
Message 15 of 16 (986 Views)

EA DICE Team
I'm closing this thread to stop it from being necroed.

If you have any issues with Need for Speed: HEAT, please make a new topic about your problems and what kind of steps you have tried to solve them.

/Atic
Message 16 of 16 (911 Views)