NFS Heat PHOTOMODE PC

by WaWuL_KoLLa

Original Post

NFS Heat PHOTOMODE PC

★★★ Novice

Is photomode available in Heat? (PC). I tried pushing every button on keyboard with no luck. Saw a key binding for the controller though.

Message 1 of 31 (70,703 Views)

Re: NFS Heat PHOTOMODE PC

★★ Novice

same with me i asked 2 days ago but nobody answered , i tried every key and no luck either

Message 2 of 31 (70,626 Views)

★★★ Newbie

press printscreen button. press once for snapshot press + hold for pro mode Standard smile

Message 3 of 31 (70,601 Views)

★ Novice
@noqwergaming Nothing happens when long pressing the printscreen button. :D
Message 4 of 31 (70,360 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

witch button on keyboard is printscreen button

Message 5 of 31 (69,712 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

The one labeled printscreen.....

Message 6 of 31 (69,627 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guys, if nothing happens, just press MENU and then go back to freeroam, it must work.
If you are standing, and this is still dont work, just move a little, and it should work again.

My biggest problem: where can i find theese pics ? The social tab ingame is a caos, if im on "my pics" tab, the pics actually loads pretty super slow, and buggy. Once i load one pic, and want to see an another, sometimes i get the previous one after the game loaded the fullscreen of the new one i want to see. 

No option to "save the pic to you PC"... I want to download my pictures pls... And want to delete the bad ones faster. And with more accuracy.....

Message 7 of 31 (69,539 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

@Yetskii thx sould've releases that.

Message 8 of 31 (69,511 Views)

★★★ Novice
@MenthaCukor You can find screenshots at C:\Users\XXX\Documents\Need for Speed Heat\Screenshots
Message 9 of 31 (69,359 Views)

Community Manager

Depending on your keyboard you may need to press two keys, too. 

For example on one of my keyboards the Insert and Print Screen keys are shared, so I need to hold Fn and Print Screen to go to photo mode. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 10 of 31 (69,289 Views)