NFS Heat - Looking for Lvl 50 Crews

by Chizou2023

Original Post

Betreff: NFS Heat - Looking for Lvl 50 Crews

★★★ Newbie

Can i pls join i habe no Friends an im Looking for months for a lvl 50 Crew Can you pls invite me 

Psn: II-Trx_Morris-II

ps: the I= big i 

Thank you<3

Message 61 of 208 (1,677 Views)

Re: NFS Heat - Looking for Lvl 50 Crews

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@gotcleptbymorrisI am so sorry that I don't have a level 50 crew. I am not in one either. Now I am trying to find a level 50 crew who plays until now this 2022 and I've tried visiting this level 50 crew, which is HazardCompany.

When I've played the game, I checked it, the crew has only 5 members, and the leader was last online on March 3, 2022. I've tried to send three requests to that crew to join, but I've never joined there yet. The owner of that crew is the guy I've also talked here in this same forum where we are. His name is HazardOutlaw, if you try to search in the pages of this forum, you will find out his name.

You will find his comments at pages 5-6 in this forum, I checked. That's how I get to know his crew, because he told it here and asked if anyone of us wants to join his crew, and when I searched it in the game, I found it. It's only 5 members, so I am trying to join it. If I join there, maybe you can join in that HazardCompany crew. I've also told HazardOutlaw in this forum that I've sent three requests in his HazardCompany crew.

Well, just try looking for his name (HazardOutlaw) in this forum and maybe you can ask him if you could join his crew. It's just at page 5-6. Standard smile

Message 62 of 208 (1,660 Views)

Re: NFS Heat - Looking for Lvl 50 Crews

★★★★★ Apprentice

Hi guys and yup just send a request. I play on weekends and will check the game to see if there are requests. I play other games also but I'll check heat to see if anyone is trying to join. I play Skyrim also and so might not catch me on at times. I'm also planning on re-beating Mafia 3, Red Dead Redemption 2 and playing through Days Gone. You won't catch me on GTA V anymore though. I'm bored with that one.

Kinda wish we had a NFS game similar to GTA V though. But my idea for that is for a separate thread. The GTA V game has a crew website and that part of my idea could work in a new game though, since this one is dead.

Message 63 of 208 (1,580 Views)

Re: Level 50 crew xbox nfs heat

★★★ Newbie

Hi I’ve sent a request 4 ur crew can I join pls thx

Message 64 of 208 (1,549 Views)

Re: Join my crew or take me in yours

★★★ Newbie
Ye I’ll join
Message 65 of 208 (1,548 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just checked my game and don't have any requests to join. Search for "HAZZARDCOMPANY" and I will look tomorrow morning after work. I just realized you all probably aren't finding crews from the forums because players might not be using them. People might just be playing the game and not even bothering reading these forums or care that they exist depending on how old everyone is  that plays.

So like I said just send a request to join if you decide to not just make your own crew. I'll check in the morning's after work and add folks so they can get the lvl 50 reward. I play on Thursday,Friday and Saturdays just in case you are looking for me.

Message 66 of 208 (1,530 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey I just requested to join. My psn is Chillywilly116 

Message 67 of 208 (1,511 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

According to NFS Heat the name Chillywilly is profanity laced. I tried a search and also I only had one crew request this week in game. I don't understand why we are concerned about profanity in a video game here in America,  when all over the country people are bad mouthing the state of Florida for not wanting sex education, sex identity, politics and who knows what else taught to kindergartners . 

Message 68 of 208 (1,425 Views)

Re: Level 50 crew xbox nfs heat

★★★ Newbie

Done my friend

Message 69 of 208 (1,364 Views)

Re: I'm level 50 NFS Heat on ps4 looking for level 50 Crew

★★ Pro
@HazzardOutlaw Hello, good morning HazardOutlaw. I've already searched your crew and checked it's members since last week. The leader was last online in March 2022. I've probbaly already sent five requests to join, around two requests in the first day, then the next day I've sent 3 requests. However, I am still not invited until now. Besides, we play on the same platform, which is PSN. Can u please help me???
Message 70 of 208 (1,342 Views)