NFS Heat - Looking for Lvl 50 Crews

by Chizou2023

Original Post

Re: Level 50 crew xbox nfs heat

★★ Pro
@hal0esc00l No te proceupes, además, no he estado en un equipo desde entonces. También he estado buscando para un equipo. Un nivel 50 equipo. Pero si me he unido a uno, trataré de agregarte. Pero no estoy seguro si puedo agregar ya que no soy el administrador de equipo. Pero voy a tratar de preguntar el administrador de equipo si peude agregar usted.

(English: Don't worry, besides, I havn't been in a crew ever since. I've also been looking for a crew. A level 50 crew. But if I found one, I will try to add you. but I am not sure if I can add you since I am not the admin of the crew. But I will try to ask the admin of the crew if you can be added.)
Message 41 of 208 (1,256 Views)

Re: Level 50 crew xbox nfs heat

★★★ Newbie

@RJBC2013 wrote:

I have a level 48 crew, there's 2 of us grinding away to 50 as nobody else seems to be playing, search KeysToMyBeemer   message COLLIERS AWOL whe  you've requested and I'll accept 

Can you add me please? I'm start playing only few weeks ago and I would unlock the ferrari fxx

Message 42 of 208 (1,244 Views)

Re: RECRUIT LEVEL 50 CREW IN 2022

★★★ Newbie

Hey @nash2602, I'm also looking to join a Level 50 Crew but can't seem to find any with active players on pc. Is it cool if I can please join your Crew?

I sent you a friend request, my nametag is XDark_Nova9.

Message 43 of 208 (1,119 Views)

★★ Pro
@nash2602 Yo, I was supposed to search and join your crew yesterday when I played the game, but I didn't see any results for it. I actually searched for Malaysia Ghost, but I don't seem it's correct, since you just mentioned now again "Malaya Ghost". Btw, I am on PS4, and you are on PC. Did you enabled crossplay??
Message 44 of 208 (1,316 Views)

★★ Pro
@nash2602 Ohh, so that's why when I played the game on yesterday on March 13, 2022, I tried searching for your group called "Malaysia Ghost" but it didn't show up. Frown
Message 45 of 208 (1,318 Views)

Re: Join my crew or take me in yours

★★ Pro
@nash2602 Yo, is your crew name really Malaysia Ghost or Malaya Ghost?? This might be the reason why I couldn't find your crew. Number one, I've got confused on the name, because it might be the name is Malaya Ghost, and thought of it as 'Malaysia' Ghost. Number two, It might be that we are on a different platform. I am on PS5 and you are on PC, but why thooo? I thought the crossplay in this game can also be on crews? Why didn't EA made crossplay for crews? Why only multiplayer and wraps? Sus EA.
Message 46 of 208 (1,336 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

@KNOCKSKQYo, may I please join your crew? Besides, What's the name of your crew?? By the way, my online name is StnkFox and I play on PS4/PS5. What platform do you play on? Besides, If we are on different platforms, I may not join yours since crossplay does not support online crews. But if you and me are on the same platform, then maybe I could send you a request and you may accept me in your crew. Btw, you also asked "can I join your level 50 crew pls", and sorry becuz I don't have a crew. And I am not in a crew also. So might as well if you can add me pls? If we are on the same platform as crossplay in this game still does not support crews.

Message 47 of 208 (1,332 Views)

Re: I'm level 50 NFS Heat on ps4 looking for level 50 Crew

★★★ Newbie

Hi my name is Carlos and I’m from Australia and I’m at level 50 and half way through it but I can’t get races anymore what should I do to keep on playing and it’s asking me to go in to level 30 and do some races or something and I bought the F1 car and half way doing the races so can u plz help me to set up my nfs heat level 50 crew’s my email is [edit: email address removed] thanx a lot 

Message 48 of 208 (1,245 Views)

★★★★ Novice

For Xbox Players

Ive been grinding my own crew to level 33,if more people join we will get that lev 50 easy

Doesn't matter your level, just have to be a grinder Standard smile

CREW: Galaxy50

Message 49 of 208 (1,271 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

PS4 Players who don't want to make their own LVL 50 crews can send a request to Hazzard Company if you want. I only made it because I  wanted all the cars unlocked. It's called Hazzard Company because I'm a fan of the tv show "The Duke's of Hazzard". I lvl'd it pretty quick with cars having a rally build and hitting the 1 million rep a night trick. If  that helps for those who would rather just make their own crews.

Message 50 of 208 (1,104 Views)