Original Post

Re: Join my crew or take me in yours

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EsguinceTobilloMy name is svg_curruptuk

Message 81 of 208 (1,278 Views)

Re: NFS Heat - Looking for Lvl 50 Crews

★★★ Newbie

I'm also looking for 50 level rep crew member, please someone add me. ID: patrevizani on PS4

Message 82 of 208 (1,257 Views)

Re: Level 50 crew xbox nfs heat

★★★ Newbie

Hey I was wondering if you are still playing NFS Heat I would like to join your crew today I am level 50

Message 83 of 208 (974 Views)

Re: Join my crew or take me in yours

★★★ Newbie

If you are still playing NFS heat I am level 50 and I can join if you would like

Message 84 of 208 (972 Views)

★★ Pro
@3exx9cnyyfao Hey there, so I was the original creator of this post. Btw, I am Rep level 50, but not in a crew and I don't have a crew. I'll try to make my own crew, and you can probably join others instead. Try to ask them here. Thank you. Standard smile
Message 85 of 208 (904 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yo bro I just asked to join your crew im ghostsniper im lvl 50

Message 86 of 208 (851 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hey man, I just requested an invite to your crew. I would really appreciate it if you accept. I started playing recently but I play alot. 

Message 87 of 208 (789 Views)

★ Apprentice
@Chizou2023 Im looking for an active crew as well. Anybody playing in an active crew can add my pan account at The_Kid311 and invite me
Message 88 of 208 (724 Views)

★★ Pro
@itsrhondy Oh, I have a crew in the game. However, It's just around a low level, probably around crew level 15 only, since I was trying to also look for a level 50 crew, but I was not invited. So to make no complications, I made my own. Still progressing tho. But I can invite you and help eachother earn rep in online. Standard smile
Message 89 of 208 (1,213 Views)

Re: I'm level 50 NFS Heat on ps4 looking for level 50 Crew

★★★ Newbie

im searching a level 50 crew. im am lvl50 and almost everyday active if someone has a lvl 50 crew please invite me my psn is: Gexplosiv

Message 90 of 208 (1,164 Views)