Re: Level 50 crew xbox nfs heat

by eccrl8nfsit3

Original Post

Re: Join my crew or take me in yours

★★ Novice

Hey can I join to get the car too please?

I'll send a request but otherwise my tag is "Th3_Video"

Thanks.

Message 71 of 208 (1,073 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey Hazzard

I can't seem to request to join your crew, can you add me if possible please?

Message 72 of 208 (1,047 Views)

Re: RECRUIT LEVEL 50 CREW IN 2022

★★ Novice
@nash2602 Ill join ya im level 50 game tag is sstuff!
Message 73 of 208 (995 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I just saw this and now I know why I had a Friend request from you in game. I saw that your icon by name was a PC one and not a PS4 icon if I remember right. That's why I bet you can't get into Hazzard Company Th3_Video. I add when I see them in game so you can all get the reward since I'm already 100% game complete.

Message 74 of 208 (958 Views)

Re: I'm level 50 NFS Heat on ps4 looking for level 50 Crew

★★★★★ Apprentice

You should be in the crew by now Chiz. I'm the leader and already added all the request's I've seen. If your not in the crew yet and still want in send me a friend request on psn and we will get it sorted out.

PSN HazzardOutlaw. I'll check the game after work during the week to help anyone out. That means in the morning since I'm American and work nights.

Message 75 of 208 (963 Views)

★★ Pro
@HazzardOutlaw Yo, did you already add me from the requests i've sent 2 weeks ago?? I haven't been invited yet.
Message 76 of 208 (942 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I must not be getting anything from you if you aren't in the crew by now. I've seen a PC icon on one person who sent a EA friend request to me and I can't invite those players. My crew has players but they are only joining for the lvl 50 reward i'm assuming. I've seen the requests.  and then the next day they leave and game said they were kicked. Not sure what is going on Chiz but if your not on Playstation then you won't be able to get into my crew it seems for the reward and might just have to make your own crew that you have control of yourself.

That's what I did since all the crews I tried to join never responded back. I just made my own crew and leveled it myself with an  off-road car build getting 1 mill rep a night to lvl it. The cashing in trophy each night basically then garage and re-peat. 

I'm checking the game tonight and if nothing by Monday Chiz then I'll say don't bother. You can't get in by Monday if  i'm not receiving anything. If you aren't in it after 2 weeks of trying then  just make your own crew which is way easier and less frustrating for you. Besides my whole plan for the crew was to have just me in it so I could have the car. Only reason I'm letting people join is because out of the blue I had requests from some players I never see online want to join. 

Message 77 of 208 (914 Views)

★★ Pro
@HazzardOutlaw Thanks Outlaw. Btw, I've already mentioned last time that i'm on Playstation, which means I could only join PS crews, so since your on PS, I think I could join. I've seen your crew weeks ago already. However, it seems that the request system for crew invites might be quite malfunctioned, such as players getting kicked out of crew, crew requests failed, and etc., since the game is no longer updated. But sure Outlaw, I'll make my own crew instead, so no problems as well. Have a nice day. Standard smile
Message 78 of 208 (886 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Level 50 crew xbox nfs heat

★★★ Newbie

How do I message you?

Message 79 of 208 (858 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I sent you a request, whenever you can, accept me please

Message 80 of 208 (1,304 Views)