Re: NFS Heat Lost cars and money, sync error

by Jita617

Original Post

Re: NFS Heat Item Sync Error Code 40080000 [PS4]

★★★★ Novice

Man 4 weeks an no word from EA. "keep watching twitter" they tell us....nothing...my progress is still there...but I lost all my inventory/highheat items, cars, and money. C'mon devs. Just let us know more than "your working on it" obviously its an issue. We get that. We just want more info. Communication is Key.

Message 381 of 588 (876 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
@DeadlySniper433 After I lost everything, I've completely stopped playing. I'm still willing to give the game a chance since I haven't finished it yet, but they'll have to compensate my loss. I'm 55 hours into the game, I'm not starting over.
Message 382 of 588 (1,062 Views)

★★★ Guide

And then you wonder why people, oh you know... with the thing...

But still...

Message 383 of 588 (809 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@m4ttg1999 wrote:

I have managed to stop 5 sales of the game already by telling friends about it. 

Same. They've probably lost millions already just by people like us telling our friends. If there's 200 people in this thread and we all stop 5 sales that's $50k alone just in this thread. Assuming nobody in this entire thread has any sort of reach or stronger influence. I wouldnt even be mad if they at least gave us an update. 

Message 384 of 588 (784 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Got the exact same thing, I played the game for a week and loved it and then the item sync error. Cars, money and high heat parts gone. For me even the game now, being reset, is bugged. I can only buy engine parts, the other parts just don't show up and the parts that are on the car have a bugged discription and I can't acces the livery creator.

So annoying cause the game was actually great fun, especially compared to the last few games.

Message 385 of 588 (769 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve had the game less than a week and logged a lot of hours into this game and put a lot of time and effort into it just to have this code shoved down my throat and now I see people on here saying this has been happening for a month?! Why hasn’t EA tried to fix this broken game yet? I will not be buying any other EA sports games anytime in the future and I will be contacting them for a refund. 

Message 386 of 588 (702 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@KlNG_DRAK wrote:

I’ve had the game less than a week and logged a lot of hours into this game and put a lot of time and effort into it just to have this code shoved down my throat and now I see people on here saying this has been happening for a month?! Why hasn’t EA tried to fix this broken game yet? I will not be buying any other EA sports games anytime in the future and I will be contacting them for a refund. 

@KlNG_DRAK You won't get a refund from anyone.

Message 387 of 588 (697 Views)

★ Novice

Kinda funny there is a bug thieving your scratch and yet at the same time I'm thinking that unlimited money glitch (going online/offline) is somewhat to blame.

Correlation?

I was never the unlucky type to lose cars yet, but I did lose about a million so far and that sucks but I can spend it before saving next time so whatevs.

It's EA what did ya expect? Some of you actually had me believing you thought they could load your rep and dough in-game over the phone or something lol.

Now if you lost cars that sucks and I feel for ya but you can still download whatever came with the game and start fresh if/when they ever fix this trash.

*rolls eyes*

Message 388 of 588 (985 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same has happened to me. Just opened up the game (no crashes, errors or anything), hit the "Play Online" button and boom, all my cars disappeared. I'm left only with the 4 extra cars Premier users get, not even the starting car I picked. All my money is still there, but jesus, lost millions and millions worth of cars. Definitely won't be touching this game again unless I get my stuff back. 

Message 389 of 588 (944 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Doley47 I lost all of my cars except the few I purchased last time I played. My motivation is gone....
Message 390 of 588 (924 Views)